Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi (34035 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by naijaking1: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
This time it should be " If west goes, east will go"
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by niyilagun(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Map

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
I repeat there exists no consensus for a breakup in the southwest except on the political fringes, so the author of this article need be dismissed as a nonentity. In the southeast however, there exists a large following of unscrupulous elements dedicated to Nigeria's breakup. All secessionist movements need be crushed by the FG before they get out of hand
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by yorubablood: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
TippyTop:
"The signs are all over the place: an Oduduwa Republic for the Yorubas is inevitable"

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/22/nigeria-break-imminent-oduduwa-republic-inevitable-bayo-oluwasanmi
]
@poster you don't need to raise eye brows here by posting this message on nairaland forum. All we need to do is just do our home work tactically.....Oduduwa Republic will come with ease regardless of what strangers in our land thinks.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by jide219(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
The Yoruba make I know nor go fit try am,dem fear die

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by ogaprime(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
the name western Nigeria is better than oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by annayawchee: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
I repeat there exists no consensus for a breakup in the southwest except on the political fringes, so the author of this article need be dismissed as a nonentity. In the southeast however, there exists a large following of unscrupulous elements dedicated to Nigeria's breakup. All secessionist movements need be crushed by the FG before they get out of hand
Go and help the fg in crushing the secessionist movement.... Why are you brainless? Instead of been logical and find away to keep the nation as one, you wanna crush people who is exercising their right? This is why militancy and terrorism will never leave the nation

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by babestella: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
If Nigeria will break let it break, we are tired of all the nonsense coming from fulanis who thinks everyone except them is corrupt while they are the most corrupt, murderous elements oppressing Nigerians.

I support the break up, every man to his tent abeggggyyyy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by babestella: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
niyilagun:
Map

You are adding Warri to your Odua Republic, make waffi people catch you, dem go use you roast plantain.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
GMBuhari:
I do not see that happening anytime soon

It's the wrong move at the wrong time

If not for everything else , but because Dangote just built his refinery in Lagos

And it's not typical for Yoruba race to whine about marginalization , or being short changed, whoever wrote this piece is an idiot

Buhari is the best thing that's happened to Nigeria , anyone talking about secession on Behalf of Yoruba nation has skeletons to hide

You must be out of your senses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Odimson69: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
My kudos to the writer.we should stop pretending. We all know that the name Nigeria is shaking and the only people holding the country is the yorubas.if they cough now its all over

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
annayawchee:
Go and help the fg in crushing the secessionist movement.... Why are you brainless? Instead of been logical and find away to keep the nation as one, you wanna crush people who is exercising their right? This is why militancy and terrorism will never leave the nation
The right to self determination is what you mean, and even that is not an absolute right. It is subject to certain preconditions. Secession is frowned upon and crushed by all governments in its infancythe world over
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Kennydoc(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
smark61:
So Yoruba want dia own n ibos want dia own ok
Very soon hausas go want dia own. Den d south too go want dia own

South no be tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by kernel501: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Opakan2:
Well.. it is very possible if the North attempts to undermine PYO
Only yorubas can divide Nigeria, so I guess the Igbos will be jubilating now. They could have developed their region to taste when they had the chance under GEJ but greed from their kinsmen didn't let that happen

It's the minority tribes I feel for, gonna be a tough ride for them

I've always said it on this forum, the decline in education in SouthWest has affected the West badly.
Is Jonathan from the East? Quit showcasing ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Fx55(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
TippyTop:
Buhari's actions and inaction since becoming president is enough reason for separation. Arewa Republic can now have Mr Vegetable Bubu all to themselves.
Arewa Republic cannot survive without oil from the South. They would rather we all perish in the ocean than separate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by kernel501: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Nah.. don't get it twisted

The Sai Baba is for your own good, for other Nigerians to benefit and catch-up with SW in terms of development and civilization.
we are peace lovers and also very deadly when pushed to the wall.. Ojukwu of blessed memory can testify

Try anything funny with the Nigerian constitutional setup and we go our separate ways.. as simple as that. you guy better get prepared

Ojukwu fought, and didn't lose an itch of Igbo land to any region, while Awolowo couldn't fight, rather handed Illorin to the Gambaris, afterwards committed suicide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by femolii: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Osus people don finish oh my God bye bye to fake drugs aba made n onitsha made. now many of them will change their names to yorubas names.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by nell4: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
A consolation thread for Liepob miscreants to wipe their tears with. How does the opinion of one Oluwasanmi become that of Yorubas? cheesy

Well, anything to give their broken hearts some soothing caress for a moment is okay. After all, they are out blothers. cheesy
are you not ashamed for bringing ipods on what your kinsman wrote. Face topic , no. You had to mention ipod because it brings traffic to nairaland. If you don't know what to say, keep your fvvckinng mouth shut. Are you suffering from I must comment by force syndrome

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by 247Dior(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
can u tell me why you and your kind crave and so desperate for one Nigeria? Can't you people stand on your own? What has Nigeria achieved since its creation?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by piagbara: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
smark61:
So Yoruba want dia own n ibos want dia own ok
Very soon hausas go want dia own. Den d south too go want dia own
Finally, then every tribe on its own grin grin wink
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by femolii: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
shut up their fedral just marcy u people but they finish 3 000 000 millions of u people.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by akoko11: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls let break up this country now now now.

U can't stop Republic of Niger Delta
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by konkonbilo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Personally, l would like us to break up. What's the benefit of us staying together? At this age in time we're still suffering n lacking basic amenities. I think if we break up we would suffer less.we need to be realistic with ourselves. Let every region go back to the round table n re-strategize their economic plan.I don't know why we are afraid to go our separate ways. Just imagine Nigeria the population of India, what would have happened? I guess people would just be eating each other.let's just separate n reduce the burden of this country. We're too much in population.I just hope this breakup of a thing will come to reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by femolii: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
shut up their fedral just marcy u people but they finish 3 000 000 millions of u people go n thank british they said government should not colonise u.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Kfed4ril(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
A consolation thread for Liepob miscreants to wipe their tears with. How does the opinion of one Oluwasanmi become that of Yorubas? cheesy

Well, anything to give their broken hearts some soothing caress for a moment is okay. After all, they are out blothers. cheesy

Oga no kill yourself for Igbo matter.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by me69: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2017
FG continue to do your job don't mind these frustrated set of people, their sins will overcome them
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Dedetwo(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2017
This is a shameful return of moronic ingrates. It appears that reality has finally hit a nerve.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nature8(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2017
24SEVEN:

I depict fear and uncertainty in your tone. Obviously you are scared shitless by the prospect of being trapped with Fulani's in Arewa republic. Its really a sorry situation to share a country with retards but you can't help it. You are neither Hausa, or Fulani or Igala or Tiv or Kanuri... and neither are you Yoruba(whom you side with your life. Yoruba never show you tribalism before). You're just one guy from a voiceless tribe about to be trapped in eternal abyss in the inevitable split of this fundamentally unbalanced and flawed setup called Nigeria.

Lol..
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by maverick001: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2017
aw dis rubbish enta FP.......wch one na oduduwa republic.....c d name self......u tink Yoruba Christians Nd Muslims will be happy to live in a country dah has a deity as it's name.......nonsense.....abeg nobody is with you o......d republic go suffer .......wowo secessionist.......space dey prison sha......Wat does SW have to offer it's citizens. ......I'm yoruba o......Buh we re better off in Nigeria abeg....forget dis tin abeg
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Oblang(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2017
basilo102:
All this recent gibberish from afonjas are coming out now because the North is getting ready to deal with them if anything happen to Buhari. Nigerians are aware of their mischievous ways

So because one bayo came up with a writeup, ur warped mind think he is speaking for the Yorubas. Siddon there dey mumu urself o...smh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy / INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.