Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Soft Loan Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soft Loan Needed. (989 Views)

Can I Secure A Soft Loan With My Original Certificates To Start Up A Business? / Soft Loan For Nairalanders / Need A Soft Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soft Loan Needed. by asifu: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
I will be utmostly greateful to this community if i can be able to secure a soft loan of about #250.000 so as to be able to buy some frozen foods like turkey and fish for my newly constructed cold room. The project cost me an unexpected #2.1m as against my initial #1.8m budget, now I have no money to buy products to sell instead I resulted to chilling pure water. Please your help is needed.
Re: Soft Loan Needed. by jesuseun1(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2010
it is clear u did not do ur business plan well.how come u start with a cold room that cost u 2.1m,when u can get a good deep freezer for 100k.most times business that will last must start small.

since u hav everything ready only the product remain,i will advise u to approah those who sell in bulk,and get the products on credit.but u must drop something as a colleteral.
Re: Soft Loan Needed. by Krosslife(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2010
Oh! man if you need a quick and urgent loan, you got to try
MEDUS GLOBAL SERVICES: medusglobal@gmail.com or
call Mr Niyi on 08037598959
with them, you can get an urgent loan with or without collateral.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas To Improve The Profitability Of My Money Transfer Products / I Need Partner To My Dredging Business Idea / Pls Save My Domicilliary And Current Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.