Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) (32499 Views)

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by nairaman101: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Show me the number on the phone screen before I go gree.

True talk. Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Trails: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kia Blackman smh we reli are far frm civilization where in the world wld this nonsense happen

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Pecca: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
these guys are beginning to take all of us as almajiri!! no problem

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
All these rubbish just to prove a useless point. Nigeria na joke..oooo!!!!. who get PMB number abeg meself wan call am...yeye!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by tansho(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Photos of a phone call. Lemme laugh in Kanuri
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
From the office of the Presidency, amount spent on prayers for President Buhari = Imams = 50 Million Dollars,

Native Doctors = 50 Million Dollars,
.Guy men Pastors = 50 Million Dollars

association of witches and wizards = 50 Million dollars,

Marabout from Senegal & Niger = 50 Million Dollars, total =
250 Million Dollars ( 250, 000, 000 Dollars )

Copied.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by pasol4real(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
zoba88:
Watch the video.You will hear Buhari's voice
Shut up which buhari 'voice did u hear.
This northerners are so stupid n dumb
The Most annoying thing is they think every one else is like them.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Nellybank(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahaha. These people (politicians) sabi stupid ehn. They can even stupid for stupid for d whole of east Africa. Is he d only Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why make so much attention out of a phone call. Even putting it close to a microphone sigh!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by chubbygal(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
I just discovered that as military head of state Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari ruled for only 20months(31st dec, 1983-28th Aug, 1985) before he was overthrown. And now as a democratic elected president, he has been in power for exactly 20months (29th may, 2015-19th Jan, 2017) before his indefinite holiday. This man needs deliverance from the spirit of 20 months!! #copied...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
These people are so dumb

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
zoba88:
Watch the video.You will hear Buhari's voice
It's a lie, I watched it on Instagram notin like Dat, it's a scam

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by ancientbanana: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
Watch as liepod begin to express pain over nothing .... Creatures raised on hate will be eventually consumed by it
I guess ur one of d dumbest ppl on earth. Is Dat a prove he spoke to buhari? I guess u don't knw ppl mimic ppl on phone or u haven't heard of voice changer technology. Wats so hard for d vegetable to speak with his citizens on camera?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by femolii: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
One day the whole country will shut down if they fail to show us buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
These people have no idea on how to developing the nation or states.

They will continue with this foolishness till 2018+ with no positive developments to show Nigerians and the world.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by quickwitted: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are we in an Animal Kingdom?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by brain247(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
In falz voice..."Weh don SIR

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Bankoleyemi: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Show me the number on the phone screen before I go gree.

No it should be the video and pictures of the other side. Nigerians are wiser, we write apps, programme our systems now and can route any video and its format. Oga lets have the corresponding video, opari or I don b elif am oo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oga Bone dat thing who una wan Decieve

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by klax(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahaha senseless comedian from sun scorching semi hell fire land.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by adecz: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Get well soon.... The enemies will fail

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
clowns!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by freeze001(f): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
doctokwus:
This is madness and its even costing the cattle rearer more of d few remaining fans of his incompetent and tribalistic rule:he can be claimed to speak to everyone trying to cajole him to stay on at d detriment of his health and maybe life,but cant take 5minutes to speak with the millions he was elected to serve.
They can continue making a mockery of themselves,but d game they are playing is already known to any person with half a brain:they want to keep him as d ceremonial president even on his hospital bed till 2019,so as to prevent Osinbajo from dismantling d corrupt cabal and sacking the many incompetent people the cattle rearer appointed!
It wont work because its looking like Osinbajo has read their plans,knows that Buhari is so incapacitated to ever rule again,and is slowly but steadily asserting his influence and constitutional powers!!

Hehehe...Chief supporter and sai baba advocate! Please do not be tired and do not ever doubt Bubu's 'integrity'. You saw fire and embraced it wholly because u thought the previous was too cool abi? Enjoy the burn...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by ancientbanana: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
All these politifcians thinks we are all cows like the kinsmen of the king of the north

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by litaninja(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are these ones ma.d

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by thestevens: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now I know that these APC guys are comedians..bunch of house of lies...why the public show of a telephone call to the president?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by afamaustin(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mad People mading mading every day

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by DonCortino: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Permit me to say "bullshìt" angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by DonCortino: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
Watch as liepod begin to express pain over nothing .... Creatures raised on hate will be eventually consumed by it

Calling u a fool will be a gross understatement but...naaa! I wont bother myself.

Peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina / APC Has No Ideology, Was Hurriedly Formed To Snatch Power From PDP - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.