Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) (32500 Views)

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Annie939(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
one day Ali Modu Sheriff will come out to tell us he spoke with Buharia the truth must surely come out one day. anyways, I'm on my way to London to visit Mr President
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Metrofox(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2017
With all this drama the health status of the president is becoming very glaring because they're trying so hard to make people believe he's in good form..that reminds me..where's that young man that usually mimics the president? I hope he's within sight and not in London too
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by CellTabRepairs: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
doctokwus:
This is madness and its even costing the cattle rearer more of d few remaining fans of his incompetent and tribalistic rule:he can be claimed to speak to everyone trying to cajole him to stay on at d detriment of his health and maybe life,but cant take 5minutes to speak with the millions he was elected to serve.
They can continue making a mockery of themselves,but d game they are playing is already known to any person with half a brain:they want to keep him as d ceremonial president even on his hospital bed till 2019,so as to prevent Osinbajo from dismantling d corrupt cabal and sacking the many incompetent people the cattle rearer appointed!
It wont work because its looking like Osinbajo has read their plans,knows that Buhari is so incapacitated to ever rule again,and is slowly but steadily asserting his influence and constitutional powers!!

Exactly

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Germanpee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
See d man face! Just phone call na'm people de celebrate like this, ha! Hipocrisy and mediocrity is the characteristic of an average Nigerian in a global community of innovations and scientific discoveries.
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Dmec(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
zoba88:
Watch the video.You will hear Buhari's voice
They fit program the voice
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by Dmec(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
who is decieving who
You know the answer.
Re: Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) by achiphet(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Can osibanjo sack ameachi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina / #LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Atiku Support Group Meeting In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.