Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself (7753 Views)

Lekki County Phase 2: How Genuine Is The Promoter- Megamound? / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by wsalami: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2009
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by ud4u: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
ud4u:

De- Law thanks for the good job you are doing here, I so much appreciate it.

Please I will like to know how many square meters are in a plot of land.

Thanks in anticipation.

Still waiting
Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by Farabove1: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2010
De law,

May your days be long. Pls keep up the good work. Our spoken and unspoken blessings will far outweigh the vocal minority's rantings.

I have a question, where does Morekete fall? It is directly opposite VGC Ikota complex, on the way to Mobil estate, is that Lekki ocean side or lagoon side?
Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by ahf(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2010
Please who knows the assessment rate for Sangoteddo ?

Thanks
Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by ahf(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2011
Lawyer.

Please if one pays personal income tax in another state (and has such document), can one use it to perfect land title in Lagos state? Or does one have to pay again to Lagos State Government (Double Taxation)?
Re: Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself by femzone(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
kachi_face: Hey Lawyer, God Bless you mighty good for all this insight.

However, I have a little question. I cam across this somewhere (http://www.aeandelegal.com/newsdisplay.asp?id=68)
It says:
(III) SUBLEASES UNDER 40 YEARS
To determine the consent fee
(a) Divide the assessment by 40,
(b) Multiply the dividend by the number of years of the lease.

Please where does this apply?
Specifically, I have property of 1,933 sq Mtrs around crown estate/farapark and I got pretty scared when I worked your figures, at N4,000 per sq. mtr and the consent came up N8,891,800.00

Please can you help?

Plz can help explain if this it possible on lease land?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christal Villa Gold Extension, 1 Million Per Plot Ibeju Lekki / Massive Price Drop on Houses From Ecobuild Nigeria Ltd. Prices Now from N1.0m / See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design Perfectly Suited For A 30ft X 120ft Land Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.