Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,973 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! (1733 Views)

Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Onyegecha(f): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
There is recession in Nigeria but Imo state is the worst hit. Not only are workers not paid, they are being sacked in their thousands just anyhow. Of course you know that the present administration in the state hates due process. Labour has been silenced by intimidation and real attacks. So now the workers are helpless. The economy is completely down because it is a civil servants' town and business can only move when workers are paid. MANY ARE DYING OF HUNGER. The state is in dire need of rescue from the rescue mission. Please help!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Onyegecha:
There is recession in Nigeria but Imo state is the worst hit. Not only are workers not paid, they are being sacked in their thousands just anyhow. Of course you know that the present administration in the state hates due process. Labour has been silenced by intimidation and real attacks. So now the workers are helpless. The economy is completely down because it is a civil servants' town and business can only move when workers are paid. MANY ARE DYING OF HUNGER. The state is in dire need of rescue from the rescue mission. Please help!
shut your gutter up,u no vote okorocha? make hunger destroy your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Onyegecha(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
That is no way to speak to someone you have never met. There is something called courtesy, my friend. For your information, i did not vote for him. Many others did not vote for him either.
hardwerk:

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by saintikechi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
go and tell d vegetable in London
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by IPOB123london: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
contact Abagworo
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by fuckbulhary: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
That brainless,certificateless, fantastically corrupt thing and so called saint paul in london deserves the worst form of execution treatment the world has ever witnessed for killing Nigerians through his policies.the number of Nigerians dieing silently daily because of this devilish government is uncountable.

5 Likes

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by adadike281(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Can somebody land okorocha a very dirty slap for me. My sister, pls relocate to anambra state.

6 Likes

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Abagworo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:

In fact he deserves to be roasted to death. Is it the same Imo I was in or the one in Jupiter? The level of money spent in Owerri is unbelievable even more than Port Harcourt. Young men of below 25 are riding Gs and Roves building mansions everywhere. I believe he belongs to Makarfi PDP.
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Opakan2: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ghen ghen.. it's about to go down grin

Igbo fights can sweet person body ehnn.. *sips kunu
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Doug07034780891(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Onyegecha:

Confirmation. We have always known that imo state is a horrible dead zone. Forget Abagworo's propaganda. cheesy

The only source of income in imo state is poorly unpaid civil servants, commercial se.x hawkers and armed robbery. Aside these there's nothing else happening. The wise ones are running out of the state on daily basis to Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha, Warri, PH etc..

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I've been in Owerri 4 times this 2017 and there is much money there that I'm already planning to relocate or site major hospitality establishment there. Ask the owner of Cubana which among Lagis, Abuja, PH and Owerri has the highest patronage.
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
As at 2015 there was only one house in this Akachi area which is a shopping plaza.

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Doug07034780891(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Propagandist. cheesy

Even when Imolites are dying in their numbers you are still lying.
cheesy

Now answer us, what's the source of income in imo state aside poorly unpaid civil servants, commercial se.x hawking and brothels/club for se.x hawkers?

Is there any genuinely and sustainable source of income for Imo state residents?
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by arinze2015: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Confirmation. We have always known that imo state is a horrible dead zone. Forget Abagworo's propaganda. cheesy

The only source of income in imo state is poorly unpaid civil servants, commercial se.x hawkers and armed robbery. Aside these there's nothing else happening. The wise ones are running out of the state on daily basis to Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha, Warri, PH etc..
why cant you live igbo alone for God sake.
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by basilo102: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abagworo:
As at 2015 there was only one house in this Akachi area which is a shopping plaza.

beautiful pic meehhn. if i see rusted roof make i half.
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
I posted when the 1st structure was completed as shown below. It's evil to mislead those outside the State because it will slow down the fast rate of development. You can see the level of housing development in less than 2 years but someone is here blackmailing a thriving State.

www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/108

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Doug07034780891(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
arinze2015:
why cant you live igbo alone for God sake.

I am from Imo state
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Marcelo290(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don't understand, what kinda help do u seek for on nairaland? undecided
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Doug07034780891(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Onyegecha:

Make I save this words of truth lol

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by arinze2015: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abagworo:
I've been in Owerri 4 times this 2017 and there is much money there that I'm already planning to relocate or site major hospitality establishment there. Ask the owner of Cubana which among Lagis, Abuja, PH and Owerri has the highest patronage.
the thread was open by an afonja best thing you need todo is to give answer to only mature mind and leave the rest
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Abagworo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marcelo290:
I don't understand, what kinda help do u seek for on nairaland? undecided

He is actually a PDP transgendered whose source of loot has been decimated by Okorocha leaving him/her and him/her household living in abject poverty. I wish him/her more suffering for what they did to Nigeria.
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by arinze2015: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
basilo102:

beautiful pic meehhn. if i see rusted roof make i half.
we don pass that level since 1914
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by konfused: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abagworo:

So clubs and lounge patronage are now yardsticks to measure how much money in a town.

Jisi unu ike

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Pchidexy(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2017
konfused:

So clubs and lounge patronage are now yardsticks to measure how much money in a town.

Jisi unu ike
Before nko! No be person wey belle full dey go club
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by Lloydfather(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2017
what every Nigerian should know is that no body is ready to protest against this current administration no matter the wailing. so IMO people should live with their predicaments until 2019 and correct their mistake. shikena
Re: Somebody Help! Imo State Is On Fire! ! by PDJT: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Abagworo:

I thought you live in Owerri and know every?

Whatever god Okoroawusa worships will not be kind with him. The dullard is useless!

(1) (Reply)

More Updates: Osinbajo Visit To Anambra State (photos) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer / Pls Igbo,what's Your Obsession With Lagos Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.