Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

So Many Fake People In The Industry – Yung6ix Opens Up On Eric Arubayi’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Many Fake People In The Industry – Yung6ix Opens Up On Eric Arubayi’s Death (762 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Fake People In The Industry – Yung6ix Opens Up On Eric Arubayi’s Death by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Rapper Yung6ix , has bared his mind about the ‘fake love’ in the industry specifically since the death of gospel artiste, Eric Arubayi.

The rapper who spke with HipTV said:
“We lost one of our colleagues and lot of people started faking love on social media like we all knew this guy. If you look at most people faking and showing fake love, they are not even following the guy. Most of them started following him after he died. Most people never posted his songs, most people where never there to support him as at the time he needed them but look at everybody now. Acting like they all wanted him to win. It was sad and i was hurt that they where taking advantage of something like that. Its not right. We are talking about life and death here. It’s not right. I’m not just speaking for myself but for people who had it in their minds and hearts but never had the guts to say it because it was being fronted by celebrities.”

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/so-many-fake-people-in-industry-yung6ix.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: So Many Fake People In The Industry – Yung6ix Opens Up On Eric Arubayi’s Death by awulio(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's how life is. People only care about u, once you dead

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Kwam 1’s 60th Birthday At Ilashe Private Beach - Hitplus.co / 5 Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Unbelievably Crashed Within 24 Months / Inyanya Can't Sing Again Don't Blame Me After Watching This Short Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.