Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (65691 Views)

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Causes Commotion On IG With Her Huge Hips - SEE Photos / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why pete cover the middle of him leg? hope is not what ayam thinking o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
babasolo:

i see ur point de divide between the dinning and the wall paper looks like photoshop, even de sofa Is joined
You get eye jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Incognito101:
Photoshopped!
you get eye jare Bro grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngryNigerian:
The photoshoping is so poor... sad sad grin
So fvucking poor
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madam explain the background..One has Dinning Table and other wallpaper..although they're both sitting on same Sofa but different occasion...goan get your learner permit Ma undecided

They should quickly contact adekunle gold...

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Limitless72:

They should quickly contact adekunle gold...
I swear baami grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You are actually the learner here cause its not photoshopped.

Where is Pete's right hand? he clearly put his hand over her shoulder
Also you can detect photoshop edit from the edges of an image. if you've ever opened a photoshop app before that is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
I tire for girls and their fakes life. Who is she deceiving with that photoshopped pix...nonsense!
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
the picture is complete fake

can't u guys see this?

is two pictures joined together with skills
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Ishaq319(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
tjark1:
Pete is covering something shocked
Hahaha
c Bado
wat was he covered?
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madam explain the background..One has Dinning Table and other wallpaper..although they're both sitting on same Sofa but different occasion...goan get your learner permit Ma undecided

the sofa is even not the same, look at it very well you will see obvious difference

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Admin401:

Also you can detect photoshop edit from the edges of an image. if you've ever opened a photoshop app before that is.
You dey mind that one wey wan prove say dem get sitting room? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Biggcake: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Guess you don't have a sitting room?
cause explaining to you is like explaining to a brick wall
Ooo shiit, why cant you just shut the fvck up and let some fucken peace reign.

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

I dey look out for Someone sha grin grin

Jixos is Lord,na true o. So na so human beings dey
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
What's wrong with it?
DON'T MIND D CUCUMBER, HE 4GOT HIS GLASSES WEN RUSHING 2 C D CURVES.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:

the sofa is even not the same, look at it very well you will see obvious difference
Tell em bro.. grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

I dey look out for Someone sha grin grin
Ogbeni you are what the Brits call[b] A ROOKIE[/b]
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
idu1:
i don't think it's wallpaper. It's a wall.
It couldn't be Bro
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Whats wrong with the background
you should be able to spot the difference
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
I see a wall and dining table
dacovajnr:
you should be able to spot the difference
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Guess you don't have a sitting room?
cause explaining to you is like explaining to a brick wall
I guess am being Vindicated and you just made yourself an object of ridicule..nxt tym you take ur tym to be sure about something before you bluff..#peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
sandraanakebe:
I see a wall and dining table
how could it be half wall and half dinning table..now trace the line btw them down
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Admin401:

[s]Where is Pete's right hand? he clearly put his hand over her shoulder
[/s]Trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now i can see the hand part...You are quite observative cool
Admin401:

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:
the picture is complete fake

can't u guys see this?

is two pictures joined together with skills
no skill for this one sef..na rubbish work
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Jixos is Lord,na true o. So na so human beings dey
Naxo grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by sandraanakebe(f): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oh i can see the white line... cheesy
dacovajnr:
how could it be half wall and half dinning table..now trace the line btw them down
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Oh i can see the white line... cheesy
you're good to go now kiss
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
[/s]Trash.

Remain Blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Which kind Photoshop be this one?
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by afolwalex20(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
She's pretty

U put plaster for eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by bumi10(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
no skill for this one sef..na rubbish work

hahahahah tongue tongue tongue

but girls too dey form this days sha, watin happen?

we never finish talking about the one wey Gifty do for BBNaija

Ghana actress come carry her own come now

oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.