Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose (1903 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Chizgold: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff has assumed office on Wednesday as he begs the Ekiti Stat Governor, Ayodele Fayose to give peace a chance

Sheriff disclosed that the party’s national secretariat, Wadata Plaza, would be re-opened not later than Friday this week.

Addressing a delegation of South West PDP at his Maitama, Abuja office, Sheriff said he has transmitted all documents necessary for the re-opening of the PDP headquarters, stressing that his mission was to rebuild the party.

He said that he came to the party through a process and that he would cease to be chairman after the convention.

“We have no argument with anybody. The law is certain. Nigerians have spoken. Some of the people you see, they actually don’t know where their villages are. They sit in Abuja and decide to make unnecessary statements.

“In the name of God, let’s re-build this party. Don’t divide the party. Let everybody unite in order to rebuild the party. I beg Fayose to respect PDP and the people of Nigeria. I beg him. Whatever you say today, posterity will judge you, so I beg him. ‎Let’s tell Nigerians that our party is for all.

“I am not going to be chairman forever. I will leave office after the convention. We will do a credible convention. Whoever is against me should wait until after the convention,” Sheriff said.

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/pdp-crisis-ali-modu-sheriff-begs-fayose/

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fayose is the most powerful yoruba at the moment grin

@ MISSPERFECT28, With love from mua kiss

3 Likes

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Source: IKENGA Chronicles grin

Region: Uganda.

Author: LiePob Yoot. grin

Author of Thread: Chi zgold

Likely ID: LiePob Yoot.

Number of times the name Fayose Appears in report: 0

Remarks: No Komment!! grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Annie939(f): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pried is what will kill you Boko Haram
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fayose please allow him till next convention
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by yinparc: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by TheFreeOne: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oshoko himself....the face of opposition has said it "Sheriff a general without soldiers" now begging the real general Fayose with soldiers. grin

And Sheriff has realised the hood doesn't make a monk.

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by tunderay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yeye people, continue dancing naked at the market square, by hook or by crook Sheriff must lead PDP to the land of doom. PDP's death is imminent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by yibomustgo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
[b]Pried[/b]is what will kill you Boko Haram

I looked at your dp and below was what my face looked like after seeing your picture:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Ahmadgani(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pdp is now a party of thugs and noise makers.

The days of men who could make things happen in pdp is far gone

Imagine
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Ahmadgani(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
pried prieder priedest

1 Like

Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Alexk2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Simply put, they all have no interest for the masses welfare...they're fight for Positions, power, control and selfaggradizement. APC isn't an exemption.
If God did not save us from them, we're finished but I know He will one way or the other.
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by DozieInc(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
smiley sad
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by Coolbreeze8898(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
Pried or you Mean PRIDE?
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eeya, a general without soldiers

GBA fun oga e, oshoko loga gbogbo awon PDP kafata
Re: PDP CRISIS: Ali Modu Sheriff Begs Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lolz..sheriff is a nice man

(1) (Reply)

This KOWA Man Gives The Way-out Of Current Bad Government [photo] / Photo: Gov Okowa's ADC Frank Longe And Aide On Media Ossai Ovie Success Stun In / Jerusalem: What If Clinton Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.