Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex (862 Views)

Is Sex Without Orgasm A Waste Of Energy? / Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? / Guys, How Much Control Do You Have Over Your Tool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by amakadihot87(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Since guys enjoy sex more than ladies.tell me how does it feel:like ur eating nsala soup or ogbono soup
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by greatnaija01: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
pls put the hand you use in washing your yansh after shyttin OVER your mouth. do something better with your time than indirectly seeking sex attention when u are not even a virgin... the BOREHOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS should close the hole you call a mouth

amakadihot87:
Since guys enjoy sex more than ladies.tell me how does it feel:like ur eating nsala soup or ogbono soup
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by DivinelyBlessed: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls put the hand you use in washing your yansh after shyttin OVER your mouth. do something better with your time than indirectly seeking sex attention when u are not even a virgin... the BOREHOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS should close the hole you call a mouth

Why the hate speech. It's just a question
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by engrMikemd(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
Na ladies enjoy am pass and U can confirm from ladyF
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by amakadihot87(f): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls put the hand you use in washing your yansh after shyttin OVER your mouth. do something better with your time than indirectly seeking sex attention when u are not even a virgin... the BOREHOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS should close the hole you call a mouth....if am seeking sex attention its certainly not from you....half inch.. 1 minute fool like you.ewu Hausa.......wetin concern you if I be virgin or not.....in fact if u sleep with a virgin ,she will still remain a virgin cos you are such a brief dick

Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by greatnaija01: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
next time consult your borehole diggers with your question about sex

troll
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=53969621][/quote]
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by amakadihot87(f): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
next time consult your borehole diggers with your question about sex

troll
..........no I want to hear from you.......weakling
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by Eberex(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
amakadihot87:

THE FEELING CANNOT BE COMPARED TO EITHER OPTIONS. THE FEELING CAN BE DESCRIBED AS " SEEING YOURSELF FLOATING UP TO THE SKIES, PASSING HIGH SCRAPPERS AND THEN SUDDENLY YOU START TO FALL BUT YOU FIND YOURSELF LEANING ON A ROD FOR DEAR LIFE. HOW WE REALLY FEEL IS WHEN YOU LOSE GRIP OF THE ROD AND GRAVITY TAKE HOLD ON YOU AND DOWN YOU GO". THE FEELING WE GET WHILE WE FALL IS HOW WE FEEL.
Re: Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex by Outofsync(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
on a scale of 1 - 10...... 7

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Worked For VLA As An Outsourced Staff? / Is Amber Rose Now Dating French Montana? Details Will Shock You / Kindness Costs Nothing:photos Captures Acts Of Compassion From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.