Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? (717 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / SOS! Help... I Mistakenly Load My MTN With #20,000. Wetin Person Go Do / 9 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Career In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? by Eglobalma: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? by greatnaija01: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
there are good film industries in edo state tho.... benin to be precise.. have u tried them... LAGOS is highly competitive and you have to come recommended.

Eglobalma:
please this is really important to me. im at a point in my life where im ready to do something im passionate about that will kick start my life. life is too short to do the things that dont make u happy, acting for me is something i love with a passion but i dont know how or where to start from. pls those with experience or links help me out. im from Benin city btw. dont ignore this pls, God bless you.
Re: Please Guys How Does A Person Go Into acting as a career in nigeria?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
A) go to acting school
B) GO TO ACTING SCHOOL
C) GO TO fukcing ACTING SCHOOL
D) if you are talented, and go to the right casting, you will become an actor

i fully vouch for doing what you are passionate about in life, but you also have to be REALISTIC about it all. many are passionate about acting but CANT and will NEVER act in a damn movie... and nstead these people should seek alternative job within that same industry.

(1) (Reply)

Six Beards Grooming Tips You Need To Keep In Mind For The Coming Year / Auditions! Auditions!! Model Casting For The Biggest Youth Fashion Show / 20ft Caravan/container, Suitable For Shop, Store, Office Etc For Sale In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.