Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge (474 Views)

Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge by uneeking(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2017
The Lagos State Task Force says its men have rescued a four- month-old baby boy put in a bag and dumped under the bridge in Oshodi area of the state.

The Chairman of the outfit, SP Olayinka Egbeyemi, told newsmen in Ikeja that the enforcement team of the Task Force rescued the baby while on duty in the area.

Egbeyemi said that the 18-year-old mother of the baby was arrested by an official of the force when she was running away after dumping the baby.

He said that during an investigation, the mother confessed that she dumped the baby because she could no longer take care of him.

“We have briefed the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, about the incident and he has directed that the baby and his mother be immediately transferred to Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Youth and Social Development,’’ Egbeyemi said.

Continued @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-teen-mother-dumps-baby-under-a-bridge/

Re: Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge by Hadar4328(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2017
He said that during an investigation, the mother confessed that she dumped the baby because she could no longer take care of him.

No longer take care of him? Cry me a River! That child is barely 4months Old. This is why I keep clamouring that teenage/underage girls should steer clear from SEX!. Sex isn't food neither is it a play thing Therefore, If your aren't having it for pleasure (protected sex), please NEVER use it for procreation. She just made a mess of herself. sad sad sad
Re: Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge by StarBukola(f): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Girl I like u, u go see Nigerians go start to donate for her, girl whoever tell u to dump what babe n still get caught, did well grin grin grin... Abi how many people dump babies n still get caught undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge by engrMikemd(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2017
StarBukola:
Girl I like u, u go see Nigerians go start to donate for her, girl whoever tell u to dump what babe n still get caught, did well grin grin grin... Abi how many people dump babies n still get caught undecided undecided undecided
planned work
Re: Teen Mother Dumps Baby Under A Bridge by StarBukola(f): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
engrMikemd:

planned work
am glad u agree with me

(1) (Reply)

Man Blasted Female-golddiggers Because Of This Particular Lady(see His Post) / #todayinplenary *proceedings Of The Nigerian Senate Of Thursday 23rd March 2017* / BBNaija:Your Plan Can Wait Till Next Week Let's Vote For Efe. A Man Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.