Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (25107 Views)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In A Forest In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
I blame the people for not fighting back. If you allow a fulani man to kill you, u have committed suicide.
Mr Van dame well done sir.

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by lionlamb020(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Later some hypocrites will be pointing fingers at those who encourage self-defense from these monsters. Who will bear this pain for the victims among them now angry
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by delishpot: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
what are you saying in essence? They should fold their hands wait for El rufia for protection?

You did not see the post of how the army raided a village that was attacked by Fulani peeps and then a Fulani man was killed(it is claimed) by someone from the village in retaliation? They Went for house to house search with Fulani peeps, siezed weapons(according to the police) and arrested people?
Na that eye Dem want take fight?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by naughtyendowed(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
There should be zelo tolerance for all these heinous acts..Looks like we have a sleeping government.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
delishpot:

They find strength only among themselves. That is why they have been successful at what they do. Their loyalty is strong . A strive for their common good. Yes, their common good may mean death to others, but they do not compromise the goal. The other tribes need such strong bond to be able to stop these attacks.
I think the problem with the fulani herdsmen is their inability to integrate themselves with other tribes or host communities plus the fact they refused western education. Since they don't understand other tribes and their language, they easily feel threatened.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by kabawa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm leaving this earth. Bad news are just on the increase

Say no to suicide remember life is sweetooo grin

Rip ma'am
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Baby survived
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by delishpot: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
cejaypriesty:

I think the problem with the fulani herdsmen is their inability to integrate themselves with other tribes or host communities plus the fact they refused western education. Since they don't understand other tribes and their language, they easily feel threatened.

To be honest, I believe the host communities don't want to host them anymore. You don't need education to know that your cows should not graze in other peoples farm land.

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by awa(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
All those supporting Buhari and his team should come see
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
When will God avenge all these killings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by raymexx: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Khaynet:
What exactly are they killing for?
U dnt need to be told, do u?. They are killing for Buharia
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by littlewonders: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
kabawa:

Say no to suicide remember life is sweetooo grin

Rip ma'am

If not for the lady I intend to woo tomorrow morning I would have left this earth this night. Mars would be better

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
am the authorities didn't see this

shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by abelokanlawon: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ikunle ooooo

Blood of Isaih[color=#770077][/color]
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by buchai: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
honestly we supposed to have state boundaries build in every state just like Donald Trump said he will build Americans boundary the way Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens is getting out of hand.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by abelokanlawon: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
raymexx:
HAaaaaaaaa
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by kabawa(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:

If not for the lady I intend to woo tomorrow morning I would have left this earth this night. Mars would be better

Badt guy grin
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
lollypeezle:
I wonder what this government is doing about this.

No deployment of soldiers
No Curfew
No fulani Herdsmen ban

But if it were to be sending troops to Gambia, they will do that with haste.

HellRufai and Buhari are mofos
U forgot to add arresting of innocent people on d street for siding with Trump
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Khaynet:

Land.
They want to uproot people from their ancestral land and take it over.
Cows have to feed you know.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Austin4lif: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
delishpot:

You did not see the post of how the army raided a village that was attacked by Fulani peeps and then a Fulani man was killed(it is claimed) by someone from the village in retaliation? They Went for house to house search with Fulani peeps, siezed weapons(according to the police) and arrested people?
Na that eye Dem want take fight?
please how old are you
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
abnsugbe:
God bless PMP and Hell Rufia and Make them Rule for 20years....

Shut up, my friend!!!

What would El Rufai gain from the bad publicity that this mayhem is giving Kaduna state? People like you are the reasons why the true sponsors of this dastardly act are covered. For as long as you blame Buhari and El Rufai, the real sponsors will be shielded and the bloody Fulani herdsmen will wax stronger and stronger.

The least I expected from you was to show empathy. A new mother was killed!! Consider that and stop politicizing this madness.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Elrufai we all know your game.continue
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
raymexx:

Seriously...
You just had to include him
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by nery4u(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Newshelm:
A woman who recently had a baby was among victims attacked by Fulani herdsmen on Jama'a and Kaura Local Government Areas in Southern Kaduna. Fortunately her child survived the awful incident. Twenty-two people were killed in the fresh attacks on four communities between Sunday and Monday. Several houses were also burnt during the attacks.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-days-old-new-mother-burnt-to.html

it's well... End time signs...May God help us...

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Marty2020: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
WE LIVE EVERYTHING TO GOD cry cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wicked act.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Khaynet:
have been asking myself exactly this question what is the main aim of all this killings
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by bubu2019: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
abnsugbe:
God bless PMP and Hell Rufia and Make them Rule for 20years....
I'M TEMPTED TO ASK GOD TO SEND FULANI KILLERS TO TOUR VILLAGE BUT I'M A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by bedspread: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS OF GOD's JUDGEMENT ON OUR LEADER
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by fvfcvdfgf(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
the evil men do goes after them
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
please how old are you
[color=#990000][/color]Shebi the guy dey talk rubbish? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / Bolanle Raheem: Police To Release Two Officers Who Were Found Innocent / Arrested Child Thief Is A Fake Nurse (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.