Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) (818 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Robbers Beaten Mercilessly In Niger State & Left To Die (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by Ovokoo: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Aliyah Masaku, who was attacked by three dogs in Ikorodu, Lagos State, has died. Aliyah died at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, on Wednesday after she was transferred from the Ikorodu General Hospital, where she was first admitted.

Aliyah was sleeping at their house on Alhaji Abdul Hakeem Bin Sulaimon Avenue, off Ewuren Road, Ikorodu, when an Alsatian dog broke loose. The dog, Rover, was one of 15 other dogs owned by the landlord who is based in London, U.K.

It reportedly dragged Aliyah to the back of the house where two other Alsatian dogs joined it in attacking her. They inflicted multiple injuries on her body in an attack residents said lasted for about two hours. .

The father, Wasiu, who was responsible for the care of the dogs, had reportedly gone to buy the dogs’ feed when the incident happened on Monday. Around 11pm of that day, some residents reportedly invaded the house and killed Rover.
Aliyah was taken to the Ikorodu General Hospital. The father told Punchng, around 4pm on Wednesday, that his daughter had a minor surgery at the hospital, before she was transferred to LASUTH. .

He said, “This afternoon, the doctors said her condition had worsened and she was not breathing normally again. They said they would need to take her to the Intensive Care Unit where I would spend about N500,000 per day. .

They have not been asking for money from me, except for the drugs.” Around 6pm, Wasiu informed Punchng that Aliyah had been pronounced dead, and broke down in tears. He lamented that his life would never be the same again.

The Director of the Office of Public Defender, Mrs. Olubukola Salami, expressed sadness at the news, adding that measures were being taken to forestall a recurrence in the state. Salami said the agency was making an arrangement to remove the dogs in the house where the incident happened.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/5-year-old-girl-bitten-landlords-dogs-die/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by zico530(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2017
What a sad news. And perhaps the other dogs are still living to inflict more injury in the future. Just asking, is the dog named buhari still alive?
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by Bossontop(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
She didn't do nothing to nobody...#SoSad RIP dear

Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by dingbang(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
For this reason, I officially hate dogs with my life....
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by izuch(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Those dogs should be used for pepper soup immediately!!! angry
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm... Why na
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by LAFO: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2017
OP, put 'graphic pictures'

This is a gory sight.
Rest in peace girl.

And to know Seun likes dogs......
Abeg Seun, hope your dogs no dey behave like this sha.
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by littlewonders: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2017
You see why I kill and eat dogs. They are wild animals.

In other news:

I don't know if I should be happy or sad...

I just received two SMS frm my Bae:
First SMS: Let's break up now, it's all over.
Second SMS: Sorry, sorry, sorry, that was not for you
Re: Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) by holatin(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
those dogs are cannibal, will rather breed a monkey instead.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar / Photos Of Evans Looking Cool And Handsome As He Was Arraigned In Court Today / Very Funny.... Even Oyinbo Woman Self Support End Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.