Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account (1247 Views)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2017
He travelled abroad last year and all his money wiped off to minimum balance. He said all his numbers are with him so there is no way he authorized any transactions via transaction codes sent by banks.
He flew in late last year to ask the bank the details of the of the transaction which they refused, telling him that he has given someone else his login details because all the transaction was done via internet banking within 2 days.
He was told to forget the money and moved on.
He was denied of seeing their superiors.
He now want what he can do to get his money back because he believed it is an in-house fraud.
Please house, what is the best way to handle this. Legal? Police?
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Legal....
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
first of all how much are you talking about so we can know if it worths our time

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2017
He's just giving you an excuse not to ask him for money. Recession thingz

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:
first of all how much are you talking about so we can know if it worths our time
2 m

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2017
lofty900:
He's just giving you an excuse not to ask him for money. Recession thingz
Lol, u think am a beggar or we are beggers? We are talking of money disappeared from one account illegally you are talking of beggy beggy? I beg, shift jo.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by ItzBenita(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2017
I came across an new online store called aubfashion & across an new online store called aubfashion & trendz on Facebook. They had just all I wanted from wristwatches, shoes, shirts, polos, chinos trousers and sunshades. They deal mostly on male wears. They also delivered it to my door step. If you want to shop with them, call/WhatsApp 08055358982 or visit their Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Aubfashion-trendz-1310569495671239/?ref=bookmarks

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
priceaction:

2 m

aaah....!!! definitely it has been used for mmm and now they can't be able to return it back

the account probably must have been dormant and they feel they can use it for quick turnover in the ponzi schemes and now all is history
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

aaah....!!! definitely it has been used for mmm and now they can't be able to return it back

the account probably must have been dormant and they feel they can use it for quick turnover in the ponzi schemes and now all is history
You are right. It was dormant for a while.
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by sheyinoni(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
priceaction:

Lol, u think am a beggar or we are beggers? We are talking of money disappeared from one account illegally you are talking of beggy beggy? I beg, shift jo.
U this idiot why are u always bragging how much u get sef, if is chicken feed money then why are udisturbing people?
Dis is how broke asses behave. angry angry angry
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by sheyinoni(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
2million pere,my friend pls ask ur ancestors Dont disturb us.
After all u go from U.S to Germany to Australia and Japan why do u still need ordinary 2million. More over it isn't ur money? grin
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
sheyinoni:

U this idiot why are u always bragging how much u get sef, if is chicken feed money then why are udisturbing people?
Dis is how broke asses behave. angry angry angry
Were leleyi ooo.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Memberei: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...

Always be on the look out for a secondary source of income in as much as it has even the slightest chance of earning you something,. I am here to introduce to somethings that can help when it comes to financial breakdown , a secondary source of income .

do you know you can start earning good cash in the comfort of your home ? Many thinks online business are all scams maybe because they have been victims . But I can assure you if you make out your spare time to learn how to make money online , never will you complain about financial breakdown ever again .

WELCOME TO GLOBAL ACHIEVER: we some group of Online achievers that lecture people the easy and risk free ways of making money online through Bitcoin and other legit means

The methods am about teaching you has been tested and 100% working, all you need is learn it very well and start making money form it , You do not need to be a computer guru to start earning from this ,...
Just say good bye to PONZI scheme , and other fraudulent scheme and learn how to make your own profit online
You are going to be surprised how simple and stress free this is , and you are also going to be amazed on how you will start earning Bitcoin immediately .
Some of this method you will not need to invest any money to start earning Bitcoin it will only require ur pacients , but only people that aim for the sky invest to make big . But for those who has nothing to invest no problem you won't be left out .

I make good cash online on a daily bases . I promise you with this methods am about to show you , say good bye to poverty you will never go broke again ,.

This is an online class which I will be showing you how to earn a living through Bitcoin and other means
I will follow you step by step for two weeks till you start earning ,. And with the help of handouts you are 100% sure of earning through the method i will be teaching you . And for those scared of selling their Bitcoin to exchangers after earning , you don't need to sell it i will teach you how to channel it to your local bank , which you will be charged NGN100 for every transaction you make .
After learning this methods if you don't make at least $100 daily then you need deliverance or leave online business for another business.

REQUIREMENTS
* Computer or a smartphone
* Data
* Email
* Bitcoin wallet
* Power supply
* PayPal ACC

To start up the lecture , we charge >>NGN1000for the handout and tools to enable you start earning with this methods, I lecture people through this links
* BBM>> D3CD4E54
* WHATSAPP >> +234-907-893-3316
* EMAIL>> memberiesosiya@yahoo.com

NOTE: this info is only for serious minded people that really wants to make ,

Thanks and Godbless

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by sheyinoni(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
priceaction:

Were leleyi ooo.
grin grin
You win tongue tongue tongue Mr world wide
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
priceaction:
He travelled abroad last year and all his money wiped off to minimum balance. He said all his numbers are with him so there is no way he authorized any transactions via transaction codes sent by banks.
He flew in late last year to ask the bank the details of the of the transaction which they refused, telling him that he has given someone else his login details because all the transaction was done via internet banking within 2 days.
He was told to forget the money and moved on.
He was denied of seeing their superiors.
He now want what he can do to get his money back because he believed it is an in-house fraud.
Please house, what is the best way to handle this. Legal? Police?

How did ur uncle sort it out with the bank?
Re: My Brothers Millions Of Naira Disappeared From His Account by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
I don't think the story is true. The uncle is lying. No bank dares do such in Nigeria. No bank.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Have Instagram Page To Sell / What Business Can I Start With 2000 To 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.