Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

KONGA Reducing Integrity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KONGA Reducing Integrity (403 Views)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Reducing Lending Rate Will Worsen Economy –CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KONGA Reducing Integrity by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
I need explanations from any konga staff why I would take a day off work because I was called severally to come pick my package even though it was pay on delivery to my location. I got there only for the jaguda to tell me that there was a call from head office to return my package cos they supposedly sent the wrong package. and the surprising thing is this, I have been in contact with the mungo park for 5days now.
only for me to take a day leave to get my package, travel a considerable distance and be joked with.

nb my package was an inverter with a battery, what they sent was a Samsung TV!! non info whatsoever. nothing, how can this be
Re: KONGA Reducing Integrity by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
see photos below

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Main Market On Fire Again (video) / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas / Your Opinions On This New Product Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.