Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) (53422 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Enemking: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Why should this sh*t make front page? angry
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Silkmoth33 post=53979181][/quote] cheesy tongue
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
His royal tallness!

Salute

While you search for that job and keep waiting or invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by VeniJu: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Ho my goatness

This is what happens when you eat Amala and Ewedu twice in the morning, once in the afternoon and three times before you go to bed at night

It will give you running stomach that you will shiit your brains out and start growing like a giraffe

Thank God you finally realised that you're a goat. Back then, when your mum was calling u a goat, u were angry. You just proved her right.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Long John
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Xzbit91: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Please anyone interested in working with me on a 3day contract in Lagos....Accommodation free, Transport free....

Payment is N30,000.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here as soon as possible
Tnx

What kind of job is that?
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by scholes23(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
High tension pole
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by CaptainRahl(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Parade right-marker spotted!
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
see my boobii
I love ur phisique babe
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by figure007(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Please anyone interested in working with me on a 3day contract in Lagos....Accommodation free, Transport free....

Payment is N30,000.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here as soon as possible .....what type of job and what's the location...am interested
Tnx
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
my padii of life...was in d same camp with him,no need of selfie stick if u wanna take picture
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by scholes23(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Payment is N30,000.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here as soon as possible
Tnx
31st of February

1 Share

Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
fp so soon? this recession wey hit nairaland na die

What is that on your neck ?? Dog rope ??
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
He must have taken ancestry from Goliath
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Xzbit91:

What kind of job is that?

Kidnapping job
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by dayosweetness(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Payment is N30,000.

Tnx
i dont get..what kind of contract??
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2017
koolet:
NCAN REPRESENTATIVE S/W region

he's form the brown roof

I repeat he's an afonjite...

Definitely! Flat-heads re mostly dwarfs
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Dear Mr Tall Man,

Instead of carrying your degree roaming the cities and towns of Nigeria searching for that illusive job, why not go into sports.

I suggest you join one of our numerous basketball leagues that spread across Lagos or Abuja and start learning the sports.

It could take you up in the ladder bringing in dollars, pounds sterling, and fame.

Remember, our dear Hakeem Olajuwon who played for Houston Rockets in the United States.
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
65% of tall people outgrowth their sense
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Elin: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin How Can he, is he taller than Baba Qurruption undecided DSS My House is Located at Gudu Cemetery undecided Pls Bring it on
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Xzbit91: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Kidnapping job

That takes only three days!
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by jayilluminati: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN,ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MOD EL,GRADUATE/STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $100,000 as the illuminati membership salary monthly. Please be a part of these GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. INBOX ME NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!....... Just email me on jayilluminati1@yahoo.com or call me or whatsapp me on +2348080840647[color=#990000][/color]

Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Xzbit91: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
dayosweetness:

i dont get..what kind of contract??
Don't mind him, he's just trolling, 29th - 31st Feb don't exist
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by bestofbabs(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Payment is N30,000.

Tnx

nature of the job. Contact me on 07062233243
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by tpman206: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Payment is N30,000.

Tnx
Jobless man is giving out contract lol
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
Good for him!

He should be very good at playing basketball!
like me
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by Elin: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=figure007 post=53979425][/quote]

Oga Nla U don commot ur Shoes? undecided undecided as 4 me, me at ikoro junction... Which kind Scam be This? undecided undecided undecided 31st February undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by desmondneke(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
fergieboy:
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Payment is N30,000.

Tnx

ogbeni gv me ur number mk I halla u
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by jospepper(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2017
How him take get the correct trouser wen him wear?
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by jospepper(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
desmondneke:

ogbeni gv me ur number mk I halla u
check the date very well, dat guy been pulling legs since 1900.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2017
This is is Long not Tall..The diff is clear lipsrsealed
Re: The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2017
i need a job a hotel i base in abuja am a graduate and my result is awaiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.