Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

‘I Am Every Producer’s Choice’ – Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Every Producer’s Choice’ – Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday (1140 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Every Producer’s Choice’ – Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday by Plugafrica: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Fast-rising Yoruba movie actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday popularly referred to as ‘Omoge Lekki’ gave a no holds bar Inspirational interview with Toheeb of GoldRush Vibes Media.

She talked about her relationship with Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, how she deals with pressure from Producers, colleagues, and fans, her role in the movie Omoge Lekki and some details about her personal life.

What Motivates You as an Actress?

WHAT MOTIVATES ME ASAN ACTRESS IS A LOVE AND SUPPORT I GET FROM MY FAMILY AND THE APPRECIATION OF MY FANS EVEN THO I AM A FAST RISING ACTRESS IN THE INDUSTRY.

How Easy Was It to Get Your First Acting Job?

IT WAS VERY EASY BECAUSE ACTING HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF ME, IT’S SOMETHING I HAVE THE PASSION FOR, LIKE IF IT’S NOT ACTING THEN ANYTHING ELSE.

As an Endowed Actress, What Challenges Do You Face With Producers, Colleagues, and Fans?

LOL.. SERIOUSLY I DON’T FACE ANY CHALLENGE BECAUSE I DON’T GIVE ROOM FOR NONSENSE, I DID NOT ENTER THE INDUSTRY LIKE A ‘DO OR DIE‘ AFFAIR SO NO ONE CAN FORCE ME TO DO WHAT I DON’T WANT TO…SO FAR SO GOOD NO CHALLENGES OR WHAT SO EVER.

What Has Your Achievement in the Movie Industry Been Up to Date?

I’VE MANAGED TO GATHER FEW AWARDS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD ALSO I STILL MANAGE TO STAY RELEVANT, AS AT NOW AM ALMOST EVERY PRODUCER’S CHOICE WHEN CASTING.

Are You Aware that People Know You More as ‘Omoge Lekki’ Than Your Real Name ‘Nkechi Blessing Sunday’?

LOL.. YES I AM AWARE OF THAT.

What is the idea behind ‘Omoge Lekki’?

THE WHOLE IDEA WAS BROUGHT BY MY MENTOR AND ROLE MODEL MERCY AIGBE GENTRY

What influence does Mercy Aigbe Gentry have one ‘Omoge Lekki’ and your career?

SHE HAS A HUGE INFLUENCE IN MY LIFE IN GENERAL…THO I HAVE BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY BEFORE WE GOT CLOSE BUT SHE HAS BEEN SOMEONE I ADMIRE AND HOPE TO BE LIKE, THEN SHE BROUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA ABOUT ‘OMOGE LEKKI’ AND THE MOVIE BECAME THE MOST TALKED ABOUT MOVIE IN TOWN.

Are You Crushing on Anyone in the Industry?

NO ONE.

Are You in a Relationship?

YES, I AM.

Who is the Lucky Guy?

LOL.. I WANT TO KEEP THAT PRIVATE, PLEASE.

How Do You Handle Your Male Admirers?

I HANDLE THEM POLITELY BY SIMPLY TELLING THEM THAT I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP AND DON’T WANT TO BE DISTRACTED.

Being a Busy Person, What Do You Enjoy Doing for Fun?

WHEN I AM OFF SET, I HANG OUT WITH FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT IN THE INDUSTRY AND THAT COMES ONCE IN AWHILE BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS BUSY.

Who Do You Look Forward to Acting Alongside Within the Nearest Future?

HMMMMMMMM…KUNLE AFOLAYAN AND TUNDE KELANI, THOSE ARE MY MALE ROLE MODELS.

READ MORE on http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/i-am-every-producers-choice-actress-nkechi-blessing-sunday/

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Asa - Nigerian Singer / Beware Fake Egg In Nigeria, Before You Eat That Egg, Watch This Video / Aneke Twins Pictured In Matching Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.