Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? (709 Views)

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by exlinkleads(f): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys

Tune into AIT and listen to JJ Omojuma as he discusses Democracy and Good Governance with Gbenga on Focus Nigeria

Is Social Media A Threat to governance

Check it out

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/jj-omojuwa-live-on-ait-speaking-on-is.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by Incognito101: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Watching him speaking live. The guy his really making sense so far...

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by exlinkleads(f): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Incognito101:
Watching him speaking live. The guy his really making sense so far...

yea the guy is really a comrade

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by Incognito101: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
exlinkleads:

yea the guy is really a comrade

No doubt. Tho I once hate him cos he played a very big role in the media that helped this government in to power. But the hatred ain't there anymore cos most of what he said are true. Now am a very big fan of JJ. The guy his good I must admit.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by Goke7: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
very brilliant interview, I must say. One thing I picked is when he said that whenever there is a consensus among Nigerians on any particular matter, they always overrule Government's opposing view on that matter. e.g. the fuel price hike protest in ojota, gov oshiomole's go and die stance on that poor widow, gov ajimobi's harsh words on lautech students and so on. He said until Nigerians have a consensus view on the war against corruption and bad governance before we can see true change. Very brilliant from omojuwa, the guy sabi im book well.
Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by Goke7: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Incognito101:

No doubt. Tho I once hate him cos he played a very big role in the media that helped this government in to power. But the hatred ain't there anymore cos most of what he said are true. Now am a very big fan of JJ. The guy his good I must admit.

the guy must have really impressed you just like me too!
Re: JJ Omojuwa Live On AIT Speaking On "Is Social Media A Threat To Governance? by exlinkleads(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Incognito101:

thank God u r his fan now, i mean, who knew that APC government will turn out to be a failure.

Yes we were all blinded by change mantra and believe me, we needed a change from PDP led government because the corruption was too much.

in all in all, he is a great guy and selfless in service.

(1) (Reply)

How Late General Adeyinka Adebayo Escape 1966 Counter Coup / N963.7m Subsidy Fraud: Oil Marketer, Jubril, Jailed 10 Years / UN World Water DAY: Who Will Save Ebonyi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.