Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

"We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo (22758 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by nkemdi89(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
I am enjoying constant power supply now, small scale businesses in my environment can testify to it too.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Ten12(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Direct warning from tinubu to all those Daura commandos

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Who is holding this country to ransome?
Your archaic BS policies thats whats holding this country to ransome
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by danasjoe1: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
A toothless dog barking once again.. *yimu*
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by paramakina202: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2017
I hope that includes the LONDON based president?
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by AdonaiRoofing(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari is already holding the nation to Ransome

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2017
VP, tribalism and ethnicity are holding Nigeria to ransom.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by ifycent2: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Just Grammar.

I started hearing dis grammar since de day I was born till now.......

Mr.Man..... we Nigerians dey vex oooooh...
Stop talking up and down ... Implement Action!!!!!!!
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Bitterleafsoup: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Thats right show your muscle. I support you Mr. President!
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by castrokins(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2017
You Mean The Mafians Surrounding Buhari?
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by solidman59(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Yes, Buhari is holding the nation hostage. He should resign already
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Bitterleafsoup: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Osinbanjo will make a good president, if only our Igbo brothers and sisters will be happy with it
We are happy better Tinubu/Osinbanjo administration is far more progressive comparing Buhari/DuraMob.

Stop inviting tribalism you can't fight Fulani/Hausa alone. We already saw this coming.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Aditueledumare(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Ride on sir,Almight God is with u.

Do you know u can make cool cash from your condemned INVERTER BATTRIES

Call/whatapp- 08038763941.

Thks.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Cant these Nigerian politicians learn to speak like their western counterparts ? You dont talk to fellow citizens who agitate for Sharia, Biafra, Amnesty etc as 'enemies', you find out why they demand what they do, which happens to be a sincere desire out of frustration and dysfunction of government at all levels to demand for a different deal.

Ask questions, victimize no one. Buhari has ran out of ideas, and now he is going through serious nervous breakdown and mental issues. Such human can not produce healthy ideas and is not equipped for rational thinking and the only person that is supposed to be sane is this Professor,now he is also sounding daft.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Abagworo(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Blowing up of pipelines when oil price is low is the major reason for Dollar scarcity. Those hailing the miscreants are equally suffering from the impact of the economic sabotage.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by awa(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
you have to work on that because there is no indication that they won't
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by femolii: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Osu people self.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Dareomo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let the Law take its course
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by chrisxxx(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Osinbanjo will make a good president, if only our Igbo brothers and sisters will be happy with it
Bros the Afonjas knew that PMB (pass me by) was no match for Goodluck but for the primitive and primordial hatred they have for anything associated with Ibos they all hyped the issue of corruption against Goodluck as if he was the one who invented the word in order to vote him out. We will continue this oscillation of vendetta to the detriment of our collective interest, interestingly to the benefits of the North. In a nutshell Osinbajo will end up like Awolowo. The best presidential material Nigeria never had.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Of what consequence is the happiness?

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
I thought he meant the Cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Sunmolar(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Even if it's six months I have, I will use justifiably.I'm not a politician, i'm WHO I am
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by magoo10(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
attend to the demands of Niger deltans at least by 80% and stop making noise if not the economy will still be held down or better still split the gadam country into pieces.

2 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Emassive(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aso Rock demons are at work. They have cooked his meal this morning too
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Basic123: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
cosmatika:
Igbos are not Afonjas who don't knw a good leader wen they see one. Yes we support Osibande, dats why we pray for the brain dead Bubu to remain in London, or wherever he is for Osibande to carry on d good work
..Exactly,the same good leader you saw in shagari in 1979...lolz
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oshinbanjo don start ooooooo "All talks"
The way you were in dialogue with this people is better oooooo. No come spoil am.

You can achieve a lot without arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by ideylaff: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Dont be fooled Prof is a deals man. through and through.....
Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by winj3: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Manson1:

http://thenationonlineng.net/wont-allow-anyone-hold-nigeria-ransom-says-osinbajo/

slowpoke, Fulani herdsmen are bigger terrorists than the Niger Delta issue.

1 Like

Re: "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo by Gbemini(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
That is my president ,vice still dey for hospital 4 London dey collect drips.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Honour Abdulsalam Kamaldeen Idowu, Former Beggar Turned Lawyer / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno / Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.