Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral (54839 Views)

Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by ichommy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ama Daran ke?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Smooyis(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear for this world. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by ngmgeek(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ugly nipple.
pls I beg with the name of bubu open yaff own may I see embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by rugged007: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
And one Dude nw go dey one corner dey talk say if I catch dat babe to nyt I will suck d hell out of her breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by seunlayi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
KO SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by chronique(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tomorrow now, one poor guy will go and put mouth there and be sucking bobbee wey dog don suck remain. The things women do with their bodies sha! Guys are suffering in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Jennifer89(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
and her child will suck that nip.ple too angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by SuperSuave(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:
i have the disgusting video on my phone. .

The puppy na pro for sUcking...

guys dey learn work for the puppy side grin

I'd like to see the video on your phone gimme your address pls wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by jidxin(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
lovely
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Michaelpresh(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see for the black race grin
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wet Nursing is the human equivalent. This doggy version can be classified, Pup Nursing.. ........... ..
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Austinoiz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'd soon stop sucking breasts...especially the crazy ones. I cant be sharing my glory with dogs...mbanuu!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Ac4phil(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hope this is not real!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by sekem: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
You might term it insanity

But that's probably because you haven't considered that's exactly what all of you are doing when you drink cow's Milk.

Now who's more insane? tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:
i have the disgusting video on my phone. .

The puppy na pro for sUcking...

guys dey learn work for the puppy side grin

hmmmmm experienced babe in sucking techniques well done ma cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by noziz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
this nor be for Naija sha? i dey suspect sey dis news na from Kenya. shocked and the lady go dey sensual now as the puppy dey suck the bobby. she go don reach orgasm grin

meanwhile some guys here be like "i wish na me dey handle those breasts" cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
The lady is crazy walahi. I pity f unfortunate kid that ll suck dis oneday
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by akilo1: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
endtime
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
And av been telling d anty to gimme lemme suck, she no gree na dog she give cry

What Y u looking me? angry
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by creepsyme(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Towncrier247:
This photo went viral after it was shared on twitter by @1voryy. Narrating what prompted the unusual breastfeeding, he wrote:

"So my dog died and she had just had pups. So they were hungry and my aunt decided to do this to try and help them."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/viral-photo-of-woman-breastfeeding-puppy.html
I bet u she will climax!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
But white people are sick shaaa......

I dont know why blacks even feel inferior to them because we can never do dirty disgusting crap like this.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by bignero: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
i knewit would ba a black person.....spits!

we blacks and rubbish
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Erikthered: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Seun, what do you have to say?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by gbishman: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
This lady must be a saint, this is greatest compassion I have ever seen. Thumbs up lady

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is she producing milk or just wants the pup..to feel what sucking feels like?ewwwww...pup you can do sane humans a favor by biting that nips..so that her brain go reset...
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Edetedu5(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Endtime event
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Shegzy8(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dog in human form
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by PrickGetSize(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
If women can give adult male dogs toto to lick and fvck, why would it surprise anyone that a woman is seen breastfeeding a puppy? Stupid creatures.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by CoolVoice(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
When you boys refuse to suuuuuuck aunty boobbyyy!! What do you expect?! Carry on jare aunty wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Pylony(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
A Hornny Aunty
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Chinexng(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
The dogs might grow resistant to diseases that they're naturally resistant to..
Bros this ur English wan break my head oh... I think it should be 'The dogs might grow resistant to diseases that they're naturally susceptible to"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.