Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral (54849 Views)

Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Even goats....I mean goats of all animals!!!!

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by ncoolsome(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
for the lady to have sufficient milk in her means she might also be feeding a baby...put 1 n 1 she might be feeding a dog n her baby wif dat same breast n when d baby beging 2 behave like a dog she will blame God.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Chinexng(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

On the other hand..

The dogs might grow resistant to diseases that they're naturally resistant to..

Or they might be a little more intelligent than other dogs.

Bros this ur English wan break my head oh... I think it should be 'The dogs might grow resistant to diseases that they're naturally susceptible to"
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yaba-left patient!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
It doesn't love k real to me.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
It doesn't look real to me.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by erosimo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's why I don't like sucking breast again because who knows cry
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by erosimo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's why I don't like sucking breast again because who knows cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by spiff005(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Towncrier247:
This photo went viral after it was shared on twitter by @1voryy. Narrating what prompted the unusual breastfeeding, he wrote:

"So my dog died and she had just had pups. So they were hungry and my aunt decided to do this to try and help them."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/viral-photo-of-woman-breastfeeding-puppy.html
that lady should visit buhari for prescription. sh*t
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
What's the problem? Humans drink cow milk, goat milk and eat butter or margarine there are no difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by nkemdi89(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
OYAY:
This is insanity of highest order,what is the correlation between carnivores And omnivores? Truthfully the Armageddon is at hand!!!
Not disgusting just trying to help, have seen a woman breastfeeding cubs because the tiger isn't alive,she goes to the zoo every two weeks to do that also a woman breastfeeding kids( baby goat) simultaneously with her own baby.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by irepsuccess: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked disgusting!
disgusting? well, still better than Mouth Action
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by tillaman(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
How is she lactating,.oh she a nursing mom or sort of, balderdash, the woman needs to get her head examined, so she can't buy milk abi milk Don finish for market
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Damseldammie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Can't she feed the puppies with evaporated milk? Rádaràda....in Jenifer's tone
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by charleyboi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na lyk dis HIV take Enta dis crazy world.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:
i have the disgusting video on my phone. .

The puppy na pro for sUcking...

guys dey learn work for the puppy side grin

Please send it to me
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by lolexzy: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
so the husband and the dog go come dey share the thing angry
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by autonomous22: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
End time breast feeding......
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by soath(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ugly nipple.
El
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by piagetskinner(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
That aunty needs to be thrown down from a sky scraper
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by sameagles(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
may she soon recover
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by collinsbaba(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
What's the big deal in this....
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by ugotex85: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:
i have the disgusting video on my phone. .

The puppy na pro for sUcking...

guys dey learn work for the puppy side grin

Make I see that video.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Pamelayoung: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
But water no dey de breast na, wetin d puppy dey suck sef
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by hay123: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
What happens when her dog's wife dies. She will open her legs for her dog.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by justhenry(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is "madness" version 6.1 marshmallow
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Olaiya26: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
E be like this aunty don old pass prsn wey fit marry or born pikin wey mke am de give animal like her breast suck.

Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by freshkik(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
L0velyn:
plans ke shocked lol
me too
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Rudeni7972: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
What's the problem? Humans drink cow milk, goat milk and eat butter or margarine there are no difference.

the human does not suck directly the breasts of the cow angry

there is a big difference and besides she would have rather to extract are milk rather than to do it directly
Re: Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.