Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu (46053 Views)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by auntysimbiat(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by MutantMetahuman: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is he begging for forgiveness now?
Osinbade and tinubu combination? I pity him grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by dsocioemmy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
And una go dey here dey #standwithdino and #standwithremi while dem dey fool their supporters. una see una lives abi
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by LockDown69(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
orisa37:
A 43 year old Gwari cocking after an old Vessel of Olodumare! What a Drama?
Who told you he's a gwari man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Michealeni: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
see the wey them fresh... chopping our money had embarassed cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Kdon2: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nnamddi:
Senator Dino Melaye shared these photos of himself and APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Wife, Senator Remi Tinubu.

In 2016, Senator Dino Melaye threatened to impregnate Remi Tinubu after the two Senators clashed at the Upper House.

Seems all is well between the two now.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dino-melaye-shares-photos-of-himself.html?m=1

Dino idiot! Attention seeker idiot
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Alphasoar(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
and you dont want to agree with me that the Nigerian political scene is filled with detractors!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by BabaO2: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
He don dey beg

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Sultty(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
I think he make-do his threat shocked they look more like couples than enemies
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Ninilowo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by opribo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
He said he will do it and he is strategically getting there. Take a look at the first pix and look at his eyes that tells a lot going on his mind. They shouldn't leave her alone with her in a room. I do not trust what he can do with her, he has a plan, why display the picture for all to see if not to reaffirm his mission. But if I were Remi, I will set him up and end his political career for life, next time he will never dare insult a big man's wife.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by YOUNGrapha(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
opribo:
He said he will do it and he is strategically getting there. Take a look at the first pix and look at his eyes that tells a lot going on his mind. They shouldn't leave her alone with her in a room. I do not trust what he can do with her, he has a plan, why display the picture for all to see if not to reaffirm his mission. But if I were Remi, I will set him up and end his political career for life, next time he will never dare insult a big man's wife.
I sam loco voice "ANUMANU"
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by HegenIkomkeh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nnamddi:

In 2016, Senator Dino Melaye threatened to impregnate Remi Tinibu.

false!
senator dino melaye never made such threat.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by basty: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Amebo1:
Am sure Dino might have sampled her puna

As he has sampled yah mama puna?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
ademoladeji:

Onye-PDP

angry grin grin grin grin grin
Omo-APC!!

Hafa u nah, I no dey see ur brake light again. How the change for ur side nah??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Alexk2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well planned pix by hisphotographer...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Mandesz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:
I blame Nigeria for the kind of leaders representing us

Most especially his constituent
why not blame yourself?
did u vote in d last elections?
Yes. who did u vote for n what's he doing to change ur life?
No. ...n why r u complaining cos u neva let best candidate to win.

i'm hapi wit dino in kogi west.
who is your senator?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by teebillz: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wise guy. Realigning just in case Jagaban's protege ascent the throne.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dino got paid, Remi got paid. Nigerians got fooled. grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ojibole(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerian politics stinks look army people we sent to represent us....living in afluence
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by seunfape(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
The man wan fire am
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Controversial Dino, no shaking.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ademoladeji(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Omo-APC!!

Hafa u nah, I no dey see ur brake light again. How the change for ur side nah??

Paddy, I don quit change since last year June as promised.

Na work no lemme show face oooo.

Hope you're good?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by suremossty(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
basty:

As he has sampled yah mama puna?
pls let's try taking things easy with ourselves ... too much mehn
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
ademoladeji:

Paddy, I don quit change since last year June as promised.

Na work no lemme show face oooo.

Hope you're good?
That's good if it's work that's keeping u busy, I thought it's something soft & succulent wink angry

Bro, I'm very much okay just that this change na die axwearogod angry angry sad undecided cry
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ademoladeji(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good if it's work that's keeping u busy, I thought it's something soft & succulent wink angry

Bro, I'm very much okay just that this change na die axwearogod angry angry sad undecided cry

Succulent n soft indeed.

E go better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by charleoj(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
but why? Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu are not really posing for a photoshoot. Egbon Dino Wetin u dey try do
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Adonkia(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
philGeo:
She may be is Ex, you can't never tell.
Am sorry for you. Please respect your elders. She can be your mother's age.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by philGeo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Adonkia:
Am sorry for you. Please respect your elders. She can be your mother's age.
nothing like impossibility in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by mayorwesley: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
orisa37:

Olodo, dino melaye is also yoruba from kogi state. Talk with fact and not with ur anus
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by masseratti: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
orisa37:
is dino a gwari man?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by TijaniAbu: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Nnamddi:
Senator Dino Melaye shared these photos of himself and APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Wife, Senator Remi Tinubu.

In 2016, Senator Dino Melaye threatened to impregnate Remi Tinubu after the two Senators clashed at the Upper House.

Seems all is well between the two now.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dino-melaye-shares-photos-of-himself.html?m=1

See the way the Chicago druglord's wife is hiding her face. She looks guilty of something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.