Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (66227 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by RMK19: 9:59pm On May 20, 2018
Few minutes ago, the embattled Sen Dino Melaye took to his instagram page and posted series of pictures which could be best described as reminiscing after his travails under this government.
Some of the pictures are attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAMLxVgpbT/

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
He is suddenly out of the stretcher.

Coward of a boy!!

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On May 20, 2018
His brain was reset marginally.
He would have said more than this before, but he can only talk in parables now...

Reminds me of the novel; The taming of the shrew!

COWARD!!

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
After baba don chop Ajekun Iya..

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Lloydfather(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
post=67732698]His brain was reset marginally.
He would have said more than this before, but he can only talk in parables now...

The taking of the shrew!
COWARD!![/quote]
:
Dino
[quote author= post=67732689:

He is suddenly out of the stretcher.

Coward of a boy!!
What u did up here is what I called corruption.

Anyway, good to know u people made a mistake campaigning against GEJ.

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Sarkin: 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
KEEP QUIET!!

WATIN CONCERN BABA WITH YOUR PROSECUTION??

LAZY YOUTHS OF BIAFRA, UP TO YOU...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by stefanweeks: 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
from that picture, buhari never liked him.

He deserves some acolades tho

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
Lloydfather:
What u did up here is what I called corruption.

Anyway, good to know u people made a mistake campaigning against GEJ.

We will always campaign against him over and over again.
Nigeria would have been worse than Somalia had he won the last election.
You can campaign against PMB also, it's a free world my brother.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by HawkToBar(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SUPPORTING APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by diebuhari1: 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
Sarkin:
KEEP QUIET!!

WATIN CONCERN BABA WITH YOUR PROSECUTION??

LAZY YOUTHS OF BIAFRA, UP TO YOU...
Why do you Yoruba Muslims hate your Christian brothers so much?

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
and then?
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by NaijaMutant(f): 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
grin
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by CoolFreeday(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
Hmmm, I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by 360great(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
Serves him right....
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by porshnuel: 10:14pm On May 20, 2018
u never see any thing
this the first phase

when buhari and igp deal wit u afonja finish

u will be transmitted to the commission sorry confusion of the transmission transmission....

7 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by HOLYDICK(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
Modified dino's name

DINO COWARD CHICKEN MELAYE

i will call sarz for you again o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Greyworld: 10:21pm On May 20, 2018
A lesson has been learnt.

Dino any questions?

5 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Sarkin: 10:24pm On May 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

You guys should put a stop to this continuous malign of Biafra and IPOB

In as much as you did not support the Biafran separatist Movement, you must also stop this evil act of maligning it.

Noted

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Sarkin: 10:26pm On May 20, 2018
diebuhari1:

Why do you Yoruba Muslims hate your Christian brothers so much?

Haba!

We Christians and Muslims are lovers, neighbors, friends and family over here.

We don't look at things like religion over here. If you wrong you wrong, simple.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Annie939(f): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
now bubu has turn him into a dying vegetable good morning Mr Dino

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by kmaster007: 10:38pm On May 20, 2018
dey re coming bck for u
Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by chinjo(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2018
The monster you people packaged and brought to power as saint will consume you all one by one starting from Obasanjo, Saraki, Dogara, Dino, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Amaechi and others. I mean all of you. I pray Buhari wins in 2019 then u will know who Buhari really is. Thunder fire all of you.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by eleko1: 10:40pm On May 20, 2018
grin sad sad lipsrsealed grin embarassed Daura pipu Don transform em sorry transformation his brain.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Maket: 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
chinjo:
T
for tax collector.
He don recover ba. OK, when you tell him police the come now, he go just the sleep for ground the form sickness.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by buhariguy(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
360great:
Serves him right....
Pig Dino said he is fighting buhari,

No be who get power dey fight.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by oshe11: 10:46pm On May 20, 2018

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:04am On May 21, 2018
GEJ is a gentle man smiley

He said so himself that we will miss him when he steps down

Apart from the fact that he did not oppress anyone, the economy fared far better under him

Now even the opposition is testifying to it.

GEJ is truly the father of modern democracy! Despite all insults, he still mingled with everyone.

We truly missed you sir!

Respect.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Teacher1776(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2018
Which one is Victoria asata?
smiley
na person name?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:55am On May 21, 2018
Teacher1776:
Which one is Victoria asata?
smiley
na person name?
it means victory is assured.

back to the post can somebody help me with that picture where GEJ was saying that he's the most insulted president in the world but when he's gone, we will miss the freedom we enjoyed under him...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo by hollywater: 1:00am On May 21, 2018
One by one all of you that gathered against GEJ will live to regret your actions.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.