Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Uac Test On 20th! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uac Test On 20th! (891 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / Uac Test / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uac Test On 20th! by bobocj(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
I reside in abuja and have been invited for uac test in lagos on 20th january 2007. By 9am. Pls house, advise me on wat to do. Is it worth my leaving abuja for lagos for the test, considering the distance and expenses involved. pls advise!!!
Re: Uac Test On 20th! by funade(f): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
when did you apply,and where in lagos is the text taking place?
Re: Uac Test On 20th! by kdships(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2007
If you trust yourself, i mean, if you know verbal aptitude and math (GMAT stuff) and you're sure of scoring atleast 60%, then you can take the trip. Although, paying for a trip from Abuja at this fuel scarcity period might cause you some headache.
Re: Uac Test On 20th! by kdships(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
If you trust yourself, i mean, if you know verbal aptitude and math (GMAT stuff) and you're sure of scoring atleast 60%, then you can take the trip. Although, paying for a trip from Abuja at this fuel scarcity period might cause you some headache.
Re: Uac Test On 20th! by bobocj(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2007
Following your application for Technical Trainees in our organization, you are invited for an aptitude test as scheduled below:

Venue: Ojota Secondary School

Ikorodu Road ,

Ojota

Lagos .

Date: 20th January, 2007

Time: 9.00 am

Please come along with Passport Photograph, Original and photocopies of your credentials (Birth Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, HND or Degree Certificates including CV

Thank you

Osarugue Osowa (Mrs.)

Human Resource Manager (UAC foods)

(1) (Reply)

Get This And Employ Yourself / Proctor And Gamble Test / Oracle Dba Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.