Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob (47148 Views)

Man Who Raped A 9-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp / House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Footages Of Nigerian 'witch' Stripped Unclad & Beaten By Angry Mob-dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Jackeeh(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Epositive:

where is ur stand? no one is gonna hurt you grin grin

#Decisive
#positivevibes

Na u sabi grin
I'm against jungle justice. I'm against robbery!
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Trexnemesis(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
God's judgement awaits people who did this to the man. Their generation will not escape it.
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Blacks have along way to go. The guy may soon die if no medical assistance is given.why do God even create blacks? He should hv spread us to other continents.
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by flyforall: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by idu1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Africa wetin be this?
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by SAMBARRY: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'll be happy if people like ibori,George,amosun,tinubu,dasuki,ibasanjo,ibb,mustapha Mohammed,Jonathan,atiku abubakar,Stella oduah,deziani etc can be stripped naked and be given this type of treatment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oh my God!
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by optional1(f): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
some will say BBN is d curse he went to thief now.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Elle277(f): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Omg
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by optional1(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
SAMBARRY:
I'll be happy if people like ibori,George,amosun,tinubu,dasuki,ibasanjo,ibb,mustapha Mohammed,Jonathan,atiku abubakar,Stella oduah,deziani etc can be stripped naked and be given this type of treatment

in which country biko? This mad country abi where

1 Like

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by adecz: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
These Liberians are almost as brutal as Nigeria... shocked
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by YOUNGrapha(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
THE KIND JOY WE I DEY GET WHEN I SEE CRIMINALS DEY CHOP BEATS...I BE LIKE THE JOY OF LICKING MENSTRUAL BLOOD tongue tongue tongue

WALAHI THE THING DEY SWEET PASS tongue
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Adeyeancah(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
snezBaba:
Is it possible to be alive after bladder removal cus this guy facial expression does not really depict that. A kick to that place will make you roll on the floor not to talk of its removal. shocked
he's weak, very weak !
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by menwongo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let this guy die already.
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is just wickedness at it's peak.
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by captainking(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
I weep for Africa!!! How can you do this to a human being?? angry angry
have you been robbed before?? Have anyone you know been raped or killed while being robbed??.. Trust me. If you experience the evil robbers do while robbing their victims.. You would not pity them.. However.. I don't do jungle Justice... But.. If any armed robber is caught in the act.. Let him go to his maker.. Simple.. Such people don't deserve the air we breathe..
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by tigonana: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
UcheCokoro:
This the hardship Buhari and his APC demons has sent to us.
That is why when we clamour for Biafra they will stop us
something dey worry ur brain

1 Like

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Gnwuashi: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
They condemned him. God have mercy. What did he steal that will warrant this, how many times have we stolen from God and yet He has not condemned us? This really made me shed tears.
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by olive2000: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Have you ever been robbed?
Have you ever been maltreat by robbers?
Have you ever been at gunpoint ?
Have you ever lost somethings or someone precious in robber's hands?

Hmmmmm cry if NO, you can say no to jungle justice but if YES, any robbers that cut red handed na jungle justice be the end embarassed
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by ifycent2: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Say No to stealing naaaaaaa...
See wat u caused to urself....
Na wa oooh....
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by dee02(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Must have been a hell of a pummelling!
Jheeeze..... shocked
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Alvino1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
If after all this beating, the brother steals again, then am sorry he'll die a thief...

Meanwhile 2 the uncle dat is blaming PMB for this, pls is PMB the president of Nigeria or Liberia.. U see urself? U dnt kno it. Yet if ur son comes home with a very bad result, u go want kill am.. No problm oo.. U'll tell me whn Liberia became a state in Nigeria...
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jungle justice is alarming in Africa.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by oxon(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
UcheCokoro:
This the hardship Buhari and his APC demons has sent to us.
That is why when we clamour for Biafra they will stop us
I support the idea of Biafra oh , but from post I see most of y'all biafrans are a tad bit retarded , I don't support a.p.c either but didn't you read the post well.. this happened in Liberiawhat does buhari and APC have to do with it

1 Like

Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by oxon(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
am surprised no one is applauding the dexterity of the person who brought out his bladder though inhumane but its difficult to bring out a bladder with out rupturing it, so apparently this was not a stab wound ...the person did cut the tissue I just can't help but wonder if it was surgical or some jagged laceration
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Ekpono1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nawao
See life
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
He will probably die of internal infections... Smh
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by brookz: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Omo thy sabi JJ pass our brothers for Ajegunle City.Too Bad
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Amadaz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dem don turn this one to odi ndu onwu ka mma
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by jordinsparkles(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why....why...why all these brutality?
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ebola no kill una finish, now na to finish de work by unasef abi

Wehdonesirs embarassed
Re: Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob by omojesu316(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
I am rarely emotional, but this broke me. Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Drops His Rifle On The Ground To Gamble (Photo) / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex / Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.