Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (47136 Views)

Awgbu Town Buries 5 Victims Of May 18 Attack In Anambra (Pictures) / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Sachidi: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Police dig up 5 bodies in backyard, man confesses to beating women to death after sex

Mpumalanga police have dug up the bodies of five women, after a man allegedly confessed to killing his first victim after meeting her on Facebook, Colonel Mtsholi Mbembe said on Sunday.

The horrific discoveries were made during a police investigation into the disappearance of one woman, which led them to the man's home about two weeks ago.

"When police went to his place, he ran away, but his mother took him to the police station," Mbembe said.
"That was when he confessed to the first body," said Mbembe.

The man allegedly told the police that he had met the woman on Facebook and that they had sex.
He claimed that afterwards the woman had wanted money and threatened to tell the police that he had raped her if she did not pay up.
In response, he punched her and she fell down, hit her head, and died.
He said he had then removed her clothes and buried her.

The police exhumed her body, but then the man allegedly told the investigating officer that there were four more bodies.

Between Friday and Sunday, police have been digging up and searching his property and, to their shock, found the bodies.

Source: https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/police-digs-up-5-bodies-in-backyard-man-confesses-to-beating-women-to-death-after-sex-20190714

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Mikora: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beast

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Martinez39(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
His mother took him to the police station after he ran away? Really?! undecided grin

90 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by tsinzu: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
South Africa is just another crazy African country

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Soskid(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this poo

11 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by iTearHerToto: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Afonja in diasporagrin

Pukes angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Young03(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
For what?
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Bgcentz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Martinez39:
His mother took him to the police station after he ran away? Really?! undecided grin

I have to fast for 3days to find meaning in this

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Amuocha: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jacob Zuma sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
That man is the definition of a DEMON IN DISGUISE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by falcon01: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2019
Soskid:
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe this poo
I see absolutely no Logic in the story

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2019
falcon01:
I see absolutely no Logic in the story

Because you have your mindset in a good flow,this guys have lost their mind.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Auxtin85(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
If you hear some kind news from SA you go fear. SA has the most irresponsible men in Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by SoftP(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
What do u expect from a land filled with cannibals.

They slice and kill their fellow human without remorse.

I really don't know why Angels refuse blowing trumpet

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by iCauseTrouble: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
angry
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by erimmy(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Crime everywhere.

Anyways check my signature and be financially free.

I can help you get your international passport with ease.
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
So all 5 threatened to accuse him of rape, if he did not pay them for sex.........

He is simply a serial rapist and murderer..........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by don4real18(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Serial killer
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by superlanny(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Authoreety: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
This SA people na devil o
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
He probably has issues with anger and mentally unstable.
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Peejoeee(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Social Media slay mamas, pls take note!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Phygo(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Q
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by jesmond3945: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Las las he would get 30 yeara imprisonment, the justice system there is rubbish.
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by sweetonugbu: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
na wao
Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Hoodbilonia: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2019
Not suprised
Most ladies in souti are hookers
Try badoo south african version
U go hail
Toto easy to fuc k
Money for hand
Back 4 ground

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe this happened outside Nigeria...this has all the trappings of a Nigerian news break...Op please check properly if that guy has Nigerian link..

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by Odinaka00(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Like I keep saying, killing in South Africa is nothing. Some of them are just too aggressive by nature that any small misunderstanding na killing e go lead to. Even our own brothers don join them. Exchange word with a brother here him go begin dey plot your own death

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex by vivypretty(f): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
hard to believe, so he willingly followed his mum to the police station knowing fully well that he is guilty and then spiced up the tale by confessing to his other killings.
Wow he must be a changed man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.