Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme (45376 Views)

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Lisaint(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
If he really want to commit suicide,he wont be sitting by d road side...

He would have taken the bull by d horn and seat in d Centre of d damm road
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by nkemjacob2(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
na so dem take dey commit suicide? seun u no get work again for nairaland.....
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by chocorex(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Corner of road say Na main road
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by begwong: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
farouk0403:
abeg leave ham na rest him de rest

But today is 23rd feb and we never reach night for my area, abi illorin no de naija again?? nairaland mods don start to de high small small for pushing this to the fp
Maybe solar eclipse happened in ilorin wen they snap d picture na. Lol
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by geunik(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cmeo:

Don't mind the idiot and the reporter. Someone who really want to commit suicide would be at the middle of the road and will not sit on a chair with a pose.
this got to fp just because the mods heard he did a ponzi scheme. This is a joke by some bloggers looking for what to post
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by farouk0403(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
begwong:

Maybe solar eclipse happened in ilorin wen they snap d picture na. Lol
lols
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

Source: http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/unilorin-student-arrested-for-seating.html

Attention seeker
Fake news
Why he no go post office under the fly over
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by ceejay80s(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
He is not ready to die, u know say some car go March brake , the best option na to sidon for railway when train dey come, u don't need to waste chair sef
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Elxandre(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:
Stupedinluv ...you know this guy?
What's with you and quoting women unnecessarily?
You never comment anything asides mentioning every girl here.
What is wrong with you?

Vex if you like!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by madjune(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
I really feel for him.
The economic climate in Nigeria now does not make for any careless monetary loss.

With no jobs nor good salaries, it not easy at all for the average folks.
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Joshkid(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Attention seeker nonsense!!!

Is this how to commit suicide?
I wonder oo... Wey better insecticide dey

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Kennyodinye(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
farouk0403:

But today is 23rd feb and we never reach night for my area, abi illorin no de naija again?? nairaland mods don start to de high small small for pushing this to the fp
grin
farouk0403:

how night take reach
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Elxandre:

What's with you and quoting women unnecessarily?
You never comment anything asides mentioning every girl here.
What is wrong with you?

Vex if you like!

If I don't mention them, who will? tongue
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by emperor272(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
this doesn't look like suicide it look like a scene 4 naija movie
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by chiefojiji(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
coward!

he is not even laying on the road! e con still wear white, so d driver's can see him from afar.

ur mate re using common rope to help demself. hee-diot boy. omo ale jati jati
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Cmeo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
STARGREEN:
Have u committed before?
No be so my brother. Na just Common Sense at work
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by graciousolo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
subtlemee:
He needs rehabilitation by a therapist not abuse and knowing Nigerians they'll hand him over to NPF instead worsening the situation...

Wish I could help

If you don't mind...

What's your discipline ma?
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by darkhorizon: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

Source: http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/unilorin-student-arrested-for-seating.html

no he is testing the new maigida soludero transport bus stop to see if ilorin drivers are conscious of the barricade,it is obvious from the second picture. stop reading unnecessary/ falselful meaning to things.
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by subtlemee(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
graciousolo:

If you don't mind...

What's your discipline ma?

Brick laying
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oma307:
I doubt if he is a student of unilorin because they are busy writing exams and if u are writing exams u dare not do this crazy thing
says who? Is it not better than carry over or extra year?
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by martinsrichie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mtwchh!! Error, wrong title
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by yink4life: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Now I know that most of the information posted on NL it's a fake. I graduated from Unilorin, the picture doesn't in anyway resemble any place in the school. Liars!
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by STARGREEN(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Cmeo:

No be so my brother. Na just Common Sense at work
Hmm
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by oluwafrizzy(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
yink4life:
Now I know that most of the information posted on NL it's a fake. I graduated from Unilorin, the picture doesn't in anyway resemble any place in the school. Liars!

If you really graduated from unilorin, den you will understand English.. The post said At tipper garage not on campus

Tipper garage is like 6km away from school
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by graciousolo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Brick laying

Not funny and, disrespectful.

I thought your comment was smart and, I just wanted to know where(discipline) that came from.

...I guess it(the smartness) was a one-off thing.
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by Cityguy: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topestbilly:
Attention seeker nonsense!!!

Is this how to commit suicide?
You dey mind am? He is not even in the middle of the road! He has his craved for fame anyway.
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by subtlemee(f): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
graciousolo:

Not funny and, disrespectful.

I thought your comment was smart and, I just wanted to know where(discipline) that came from.

...I guess it(the smartness) was a one-off thing.

Is the insult really necessary to someone you've never seen,met nor interacted with? Everywhere you go always let the people around you know you were properly trained except otherwise

Sharp witted ones would've seen the humour instead and you aren't one i see
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by graciousolo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
subtlemee:

Is the insult really necessary to someone you've never seen,met nor interacted with? Everywhere you go always let the people around you know you were properly trained except otherwise

Sharp witted ones would've seen the humour instead and you aren't one i see

You are well trained and 'sharp witted' indeed.

How is your comment humorous?

Abeg, don't quote me again.Thanks.
Re: UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme by subtlemee(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
graciousolo:

You are well trained and 'sharp witted' indeed.

How is your comment humorous?

Abeg, don't quote me again.Thanks.

I didn't ask you to quote me when you did, so pls scoot from my space

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS / Test If You Have H-factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.