Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fire Razes 12 Classrooms At Army School In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Razes 12 Classrooms At Army School In Kano (346 Views)

Osun Government Posts Two Journalists To Classrooms As Teachers / El-Rufai And Buratai Pray With Injured Soldiers At Army Reference Hospital (Pics / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes 12 Classrooms At Army School In Kano by metronaija: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fire outbreak destroyed 12 classrooms at the the Army Day Secondary School in Bukabu barrack on Katsina Road in Kano metropolis on Wednesday night.

An eye witness told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kano on Thursday that the incident happened around 8:30pm on Wednesday.

According to the witness, the fire also partially affected the principal’s office and two other offices in the school.

It was gathered that even though no life was lost during the inferno, but a number of textbooks and exercise books were also lost to the inferno.

The Director of the State’s Fire Service, Mr Mustapha Rulwanu confirmed the incident.

He said contrary to reports that Bukabu barrack was gutted by fire; it was the Army Day Secondary School in the barrack that was affected.

He said 12 classrooms were razed while the principal’s office and two other offices were also touched by the inferno.

“We received a distress call from one Sgt. Inusa around 8:20p.m on Wednesday."

“No life was lost and we were able to put out the fire after we sent reinforcement of two fire fighting vehicles from our central office and Jakara sub-station."

“So we had to use three vehicles including the one from Kurna office before we could put out the fire,” Rulwanu said.

He called on the residents to report fire outbreak in time to prevent its spread.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/fire-razes-12-classrooms-at-army-school.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Fire Razes 12 Classrooms At Army School In Kano by Horo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Incase this reach front page let me use this opportunity to tell you guys what happened to me last night and real set up but I have learned my lesson the hard way and also hope someone will also.
Got a transferred to a new town after a while of been lonely since my family ain't with me here in decided to engage a lady for some fun after the first meeting she came over to my place the next day with the excuse she stay for the night which is okay for me,after all the action is went to drop her off she now said she want to buy something she later turn to be nocodine before I know what was happening in saw sars vehicle blocking us asking me to come down after all the shouting and arguments we ended at the station least I forget three of them join me in my car with one dude that volunteer to assist me talk to the police remember I also met him there is have never seen him before,search started,first second then third at last they found what they are looking for a bottle that is when negotiations begin I have to part away with all the money on me which is around 9k.
So guys be careful with street girls and do not allow people into your car because that's when the will drop the exhibit without your knowledge

(1) (Reply)

There Some Unpatriotic Nigerian That's Trying To Incite Vp Against Buhari. / Buhari Calls Adesina, Says I Am Still Resting [image] / Shame To Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.