Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

#TBT: Hit My Car By Tony Tetuila - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TBT: Hit My Car By Tony Tetuila (640 Views)

Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila / Tony Tetuila Blasted By Fans For Trying To Look Golden / Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#TBT: Hit My Car By Tony Tetuila by SocialSpyNG: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
It’s another Thursday and I’m sure y’all remember that buzzing chorus “You don hit my car oyinbo repete”.

Tony Tetuila was one of the biggest acts of Kennis music back then. If you didn’t rock to this song, you were not hip!

Dance to the fine tune and “funny” video below…

http://socialspy.ng/2017/02/23/tbt-hit-my-car-by-tony-tetuila/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Gifty Spotted Working Her Charm On Mr 2kay / Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?? / "I Was Bisola's Victim After Ttt Left- Bally Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.