Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power (1144 Views)

Pmb Will Not Leave Power Unless / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Afrohits: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by MissShakara: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
It reach to cry my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by ufuosman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Federal government need to do something, people are suffering. The suffering is increasing everyday. Is beta buhari resign or he do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by theSpark(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
My sister you better go and cry to God off camera.

Cos if these tears are meant to move Buhari to resign you're on lengthy something.
Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by kelvine(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
This sounds like comedy cry.
She should not have mentioned Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by mastermaestro(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria must temporarily lift the current ban on most of its banned items, as well as let most of the goods stuck at our borders free passage into the country immediately. Without this measure, Osibanjo will sweat it out till he leaves office. For many, this may sound like a setback for local producers. I would say you are only deceiving yourselves.

A dark cloud of hunger is thickening which could eventually trigger a bloody revolution. Open the borders and lift the stupid ban on goods now to ease this hardship! For now Nigeria cannot produce what it needs in many areas. This is the reality. If Buhari can shamelessly run to London to see foreign doctors, why should he deny me the choice of eating affordable imported rice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Samunique(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
mastermaestro:
Nigeria must temporarily lift the current ban on most of its banned items, as well as let most of the goods stuck at our borders free passage into the country immediately. Without this measure, Osibanjo will sweat it out till he leaves office. For many, this may sound like a setback for local producers. I would say you are only deceiving yourselves.

A dark cloud of hunger is thickening which could eventually trigger a bloody revolution. Open the borders and lift the stupid ban on goods now to ease this hardship! For now Nigeria cannot produce what it needs in many areas. This is the reality. If Buhari can shamelessly run to London to see foreign doctors, why should he deny me the choice of eating affordable imported rice?
Gbam !!!

My comments of the week !!!

God bless you !

But watch your back zombies are coming !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Splinz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Indeed, when the righteous rule, the people rejoice. But when the wicked rule, the people.... cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by vanbonattel: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

Which tribe imports things into this country again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Nixiepie(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
She is just wasting her tears ,this old daura mallam won't even blink eye let alone notice u

So my dear save ur tears fir better thing abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by vanbonattel: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
ufuosman:
Federal government need to do something, people are suffering. The suffering is increasing everyday. Is beta buhari resign or he do the right thing

Buhari should rule till 2048.

Nigeria has not even started feeling the change you voted for. By the time Bubu finish with Nigerian people, people will be voluntarily trekking into niger republic to save their family from hunger grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by jieta: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

am really confuse about this ban of a thing i don't get it i don't understand how it work. my question is if rice (foreign rice) and other imported goods are ban then why are there still in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by vanbonattel: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
jieta:
am really confuse about this ban of a thing i don't get it i don't understand how it work. my question is if rice (foreign rice) and other imported goods are ban then why are there still in the market.

Because some animals in uniform will collect bribes and allow the same rice enter at an inflated cost while the price rises everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Buhari should rule till 2048.

Nigeria has not even started feeling the change you voted for. By the time Bubu finish with Nigerian people, people will be voluntarily trekking into niger republic to save their family from hunger grin
I did not vote for buhari and bliv me, ur vote is not count. Buhari is fix there by our past leaders and they are regretting it too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by mastermaestro(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Samunique:
Gbam !!!

My comments of the week !!!

God bless you !

But watch your back zombies are coming !!!

They should quote me foolishly and get ready to be struck by thunder for ignoring the millions of Nigerians who cannot no longer feed because of leadership dumbness and wickedness. Cement is 3k plus this morning, and someone is hanging on to stupid senseless ridiculous ban. No country bans what it cannot yet produce in sufficient quantity.

In fact sane countries don't ban. They produce better quality products at cheaper rates in order to make it impossible for anyone who imports same goods to attract any reasonable patronage at the local market. This is simple economics!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by Samunique(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

They should quote me foolishly and get ready to be struck by thunder for ignoring the millions of Nigerians who cannot no longer feed because of leadership dumbness and wickedness. Cement is 3k plus this morning, and someone is hanging on to stupid senseless ridiculous ban. No country bans what it cannot yet produce in sufficient quantity.

In fact sane countries don't ban. They produce better quality products at cheaper rates in order to make it impossible for anyone who imports same goods to attract any reasonable patronage at the local market. This is simple economics!
That's why God has to do something about Buhari before he kills Nigeria.

Unfortunately the Zombies cannot see this .
Re: Lady Cries For President Buhari To Leave Power by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
this could be a good protest strategy.... let's all start crying protest & spread across the media

Lalasticlala I beg help this cry reach buhari

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Boss Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident On Way To Receive Osinbajo / New Niger Delta Group Emerges And Demands To Break Away From Nigeria / Jubilation Hits Lord’s Chosen As Nnamdi Kanu Honours Lazarus Muoka’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.