Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (17873 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
send your facebook handle to sypiesman@gmail.com

This is the end of the river.
Lols..pls pity Him,the guy has mental problem.
We just need to caution him, and pray for him

Onedayy he will have sense
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
waiting for your reply.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2017
M3Guy:
Lols..pls pity Him,the guy has mental problem.
We just need to caution him, and pray for him

Onedayy he will have sense

I'm not going to pity him I will crush him.

Omua bu nkakwu Biafra.

Ogbatulu enyi na Ozubulu obodo Dike.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

You are the one getting nervous over nothing, I'm not afraid of any motherfucker.

Sypiesman@gmail.com

Please confirm my email asap.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Stop this unnecessary para.

Let us do this discreetly without nobody knowing how we went about it. Calm down. Just respond to email if you have got it

Deadvalley001:

Omua bu nkakwu Biafra.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Do you know what...

I see every person from Abia as animal. I don't have regards for you lots. Animal go and watch the video I sent you.

[s]
M3Guy:
Impotent old fool.
your wife is busy, using cucumber to service herself cos ur a disgrace of a Man. u are on nairaland 24hours,making fool of urself...Ewu
[/s]

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Omua bu nkakwu Biafra.

Hahahaha...just give him like 36 lashe of cane.
Pls don't kill him,biko...lol
That guy is a stubborn Goat
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Please confirm my email asap.
I'm not seeing any message here.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Stop this unnecessary para.

Let us do this discreetly without nobody knowing how we went about it. Calm down. Just respond to email if you have got it

Sypiesman@gmail.com is not getting any message from you.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2017
M3Guy:
Hahahaha...just give him like 36 lashe of cane.
Pls don't kill him,biko...lol
That guy is a stubborn Goat

Nigga that's just my nature.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
[s]Do you know what...

I see every person from Abia as animal. I don't have regards for you lots. Animal go and watch the video I sent you[/s].

[s][/s]
lols...that's why I said u need our prayers,cos something is definitely wrong wit ur brain...May be 36 lashes of cane from @deadvalley001 will reset it to default...grin
Chino the nairaland officialGoat
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Sypiesman@gmail.com is not getting any message from you.

orenoregon@yahoo.com
To Sypiesman@gmail.com
Today at 8:12 AM
Please confirm my email so I can send you my number
Reply Reply to All Forward More

The above was my mail to you. I will screenshot it if you want.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Dirty Illiterate go and call your piggery brothers for me.. cheesy

[s]
M3Guy:
lols...that's why I said u need our prayers,cos something is definitely wrong wit ur brain...May be 36 lashes of cane from @deadvalley001 will reset it to default...grin
[/s]

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2017
M3Guy:
Not gonna flog anybody. hanging would be a better option.

And then 1 bullet from a shotgun will do the needful.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Be focused so we can hook up. Stop spitting like a toddler. Let us do a clean job.

Deadvalley001:
Not gonna flog anybody. hanging would be a better option.

And then 1 bullet from a shotgun will do the needful.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Shut up I guess you are also from Uga. You animals are not from Anambra. Join your brothers in Ndiawa Arondizuogu that's where you came from.

I don't give a Fvck about your useless contributions. .

To hell with you bastards.

No you shut up!! and kiss d truth...You are no better than him....my contributions are useless cos I refused to be dragged in the mud....You're simply pathetic... Go on and do ur nonsense fight offline and stop calling out my state or any other eastern states for rubbish on a public forum.....the venue has been set, do well to show up there and wrestle it out; all of you....NONSENSE!!!
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

orenoregon@yahoo.com To Sypiesman@gmail.com Today at 8:12 AM Please confirm my email so I can send you my number Reply Reply to All Forward More

The above was my mail to you. I will screenshot it if you want.

Did you see what asked you to do?

Send your facebook handle to my email account.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Be focused so we can hook up. Stop spitting like a toddler. Let us do a clean job.

Send your facebook handle to sypiesman@Gmail.com and stop playing hide and seek game with me.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
My friend I am not a toddler that jump around FB. Let us exchange numbers so we can do this neatly. Don't waste my time. Reply my email with your number so I can call you now.

Deadvalley001:

Did you see what asked you to do?

Send your facebook handle to my email account.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
This was even the response I got from FB.

We couldn't find anything for sypiesman@gmail.com
Looking for people or posts? Try entering a name, location, or different words.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Send your facebook handle to sypiesman@Gmail.com and stop playing hide and seek game with me.

Why do you want FB since phone number can make it faster. You want us to start another chat on FB? Get back to my email with your phone number. Don't waste my time buddy.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]auggie340:

No you shut up!! and kiss d truth...You are no better than him....my contributions are useless cos I refused to be dragged in the mud....You're simply pathetic... Go on and do ur nonsense fight offline and stop calling out my state or any other eastern states for rubbish on a public forum.....the venue has been set, do well to show up there and wrestle it out; all of you....NONSENSE!!!
[/s]

You are the one that needs to shut your smelly mouth cos you are a disgrace to dirty people. I said your useless contributions and opinion doesn't count cos you are mentally challenged and unimportant to be taken serious by any sane human being here.

Shameless person.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

You are the one that needs to shut your smelly mouth cos you are a disgrace to dirty people. I said your useless contributions and opinion doesn't count cos you are mentally challenged and unimportant to be taken serious by any sane human being here.

Shameless person.

Mr. Deadvalley...Go on and fight!!!....I can't be moved by ur e-rants....Get that into ur thick skull...make ur plans quick & Fight it out!!!....stop being a disgrace here

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
My friend I am not a toddler that jump around FB. Let us exchange numbers so we can do this neatly. Don't waste my time. Reply my email with your number so I can call you now.

My friend I don't chat on email, I feel more comfortable chatting with you on facebook. I don't give number to strangers.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Why do you want FB since phone number can make it faster. You want us to start another chat on FB? Get back to my email with your phone number. Don't waste my time buddy.

I really want to deal with you offline, reason why I need your facebook handle, with your facebook account all problem are solved.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

My friend I don't chat on email, I feel more comfortable chatting with you on facebook. I don't give number to strangers.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Nwokem, listen up. I am not chatting with you what I want is your number so I can call you. You said you have mobs why are you scared of giving out your number? I am ready to give mine up so we can meet today today. I don't keep my own tomorrow. You sounded like a MAF so that enticed me so much. I insist we exchange numbers so we can move the discussion away from NL.

Deadvalley001:

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:

I really want to deal with you offline, reason why I need your facebook handle, with your facebook account all problem are solved.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
It is obvious you are all MOUTH. Common phone number you are scared of exchanging but you want us to lie down on FB to chat. Get me your number so we can discuss the time we are meeting at Beverly Hills. Or is it on FB that you will deal with me? I earnestly want us to take this offline but you are holding us back.

Deadvalley001:

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Everyone can now see who is a coward offline.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]auggie340:

Mr. Deadvalley...Go on and fight!!!....I can't be moved by ur e-rants....Get that into ur thick skull...make ur plans quick & Fight it out!!!....stop being a disgrace here
[/s]

Stop disgracing yourself here you this shameless idiot. Do you want me to smash smelling punniey? Go look for your type offline, idiot.

Shameless person.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Nwokem, listen up. I am not chatting with you what I want is your number so I can call you. You said you have mobs why are you scared of giving out your number? I am ready to give mine up so we can meet today today. I don't keep my own tomorrow. You sounded like a MAF so that enticed me so much. I insist we exchange numbers so we can move the discussion away from NL.

And you think am playing with you here? Let's do this on facebook I need see your face.

Add me on PT Bomber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.