Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,461 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (18512 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2017
The mofo is a butterfly. He is even scared to share ordinary phone number meanwhile he claimed that he has a mob. cheesy

auggie340:

Mr. Deadvalley...Go on and fight!!!....I can't be moved by ur e-rants....Get that into ur thick skull...make ur plans quick & Fight it out!!!....stop being a disgrace here

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Coward shut up. So you need to see my face on FB before you can agree for us to meet at Beverly Hills? I wanted a quick action that was why I said we should exchange phone numbers. So that as we are heading to Nnobi we shall be communicating with you. Don't bother I will be the one to call you with my credit. Facebook tout. cheesy

Deadvalley001:

And you think am playing with you here? Let's do this on facebook I need see your face.

Add me on PT Bomber

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
It is obvious you are all MOUTH. Common phone number you are scared of exchanging but you want us to lie down on FB to chat. Get me your number so we can discuss the time we are meeting at Beverly Hills. Or is it on FB that you will deal with me? I earnestly want us to take this offline but you are holding us back.

You are holding my patience here, we are already in Udeaja bus stop waiting for you to come, I'm having problem with my email account . I don't do mafian stuff with kiddies, this the coordinator of TomCat in western Europe.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Nwokem you are shameless. So you do your MAF at Udeaja bus-stop? You must be a stark local champion cheesy

Ordinary phone number you TomCat cannot share. Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

Deadvalley001:

You are holding my patience here, we are already in Udeaja bus stop waiting for you to come, I'm having problem with my email account . I don't do mafian stuff with kiddies, this the coordinator of TomCat in western Europe.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by tysontim(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
If the OP is telling the truth I would have hailed him for saying it, But I pass Aba almost daily and all this roads has been take care of, many are still under construction.

Telling blatant lies against millions of people is really bad.

I don't think the OP is from Anambra state, cuz the Anambra people I know won't do this. The state has nothing to prove the hold many records among which having the highest billioniers in Nigeria, etc.

People that usually do this are people who don't have anything so they result to telling lies, hoping that it will make them have what they lack.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Coward shut up. So you need to see my face on FB before you can agree for us to meet at Beverly Hills? I wanted a quick action that was why I said we should exchange phone numbers. So that as we are heading to Nnobi we shall be communicating with you. Don't bother I will be the one to call you with my credit. Facebook tout. cheesy

[/s]

Shut up you are the coward here. I said you locate me at udeaja bus stop. Are you scared of that? Meet me at udeaja bus stop and stop acting childish.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Do you have another meaning for ''coward''? cheesy

One is ready to share his phone number and maintain seamless smooth communication.

The other said NO that he wants to communicate via FB.

Who is a coward? cheesy

Deadvalley001:
[/s]
Shut up you are the coward here. I said you locate me at udeaja bus stop. Are you scared of that? Meet me at udeaja bus stop and stop acting childish.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Nwokem you are shameless. So you do your MAF at Udeaja bus-stop? You must be a stark local champion cheesy

Ordinary phone number you TomCat cannot share. Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

[/s]

The shameless animal doesn't know the meaning of TomCAT.

Buhahahaha! I left Sudost37 in the year 2006 for TomCat.

Udeaja bus stop is not my base but I'm waiting for you there.

Sorry you are the local champion here.

Ordinary facebook account you are afraid to disclose.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
Coward don't digress. I am not interested in your rubbish. Your phone number is what we need to communicate. I can't just come to the bus stop without communicating with you because I don't even know the bus stop as am not use to public transport.

Phone number coward cheesy

[s]
Deadvalley001:

The shameless animal doesn't know the meaning of TomCAT.

Buhahahaha! I left Sudost37 in the year 2006 for TomCat.

Udeaja bus stop is not my base but I'm waiting for you there.

Sorry you are the local champion here.

Ordinary facebook account you are afraid to disclose.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Do you have another meaning for ''coward''? cheesy

One is ready to share his phone number and maintain seamless smooth communication.

The other said NO that he wants to communicate via FB.

Who is a coward? cheesy

[/s]

Shut up I first asked you for your facebook account.

You are the shameless coward here.

Spineless mafian.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Coward shut up. You have been busted. You claim to have mobs and den gun but you are scared to give up ordinary number. Daring people don't waste their time on FB. Let us do it real without nobody knowing what went down. PHONE NUMBER PLEASE.

Deadvalley001:

Shut up I first asked you for your facebook account.

You are the shameless coward here.

Spineless mafian.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Coward don't digress. I am not interested in your rubbish. Your phone number is what we need to communicate. I can't just come to the bus stop without communicating with you because I don't even know the bus stop as am not use to public transport.

Phone number coward cheesy

[/s]

You don't know udeaja bus stop but you claim to know everywhere in Anambra state, the Spineless coward is afraid of his life. Come down at udeaja bus stop I'm waiting for you there. Don't tell me you are a shameless coward.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
I now understand you are not even ready to meet up from the start. How are mine supposed to know every bus stop when I am not a tout like you that jump from bus to bus?

I am not scared that was why I asked that we exchange phone number but you want us to go down to FB and chat. Who is a coward between us? cheesy

Deadvalley001:

You don't udeaja bus stop but you claim to know everywhere in Anambra state, the Spineless coward is afraid of his life. Come down at udeaja bus stop I'm waiting for you there. Don't tell me you are a shameless coward.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Thunder fire all of you blaming the OP. I don't look for trouble but if you find my trouble I swear I will chew your meat raw whether online or offline. You bastards where all here when the animal betterabiastate aka africonji started what he couldn't finish but some of you watched on. Anago5000 is my witness. He(betterabiastate) posted his fake rubbish and tagged it Anambra but you expected me to seek for peace. Then I posted the real situation in Abia state and everyone remembered igbo unity. Thunder fire you people with your grave yard unity.
. Chizzy oginizi? I thought we have settled this issue. nnaa biko hapunu okwua.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Coward shut up. You have been busted. You claim to have mobs and den gun but you are scared to give up ordinary number. Daring people don't waste their time on FB. Let us do it real without nobody knowing what went down. PHONE NUMBER PLEASE.

[/s]

Sorry I don't give number to strangers. You are the spineless coward here, meeting you face to face will be a better option. meet me at Udeaja bus stop if you think you can face my squad with your village people.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Chino11 and deadvalley007. you guys should stop all this display of idiocy.chino I thought that you are a matured guy.leave that guy deadvalley007, he isn't ur mate.I think he is a newbie in that game ignore him biko
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Spineless fool. You don't give out your number but you claimed to have a mob and a den gun? Are you mad? What a fool and daft you are! Get me the number you cowardly bastard!!!!!!!

Is it on FB that you are supposed to deal with me? Bastard cheesy

Deadvalley001:

Sorry I don't give number to strangers. You are the spineless coward here, meeting you face to face will be a better option. meet me at Udeaja bus stop if you think you can face my squad with your village people.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by auggie340(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Stop disgracing yourself here you this shameless idiot. Do you want me to smash smelling punniey? Go look for your type offline, idiot.

Shameless person.

gringringrin....blah blah blah...dahs ur only strength...noisemaking.... smh...ur rants are mere puffs and dahs wah it'll always be...run along, I'm done wif you...it's embarrassing to be seen talking wit your type...tufiakwa!!
cc: Myndd44

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Anago5000:
Chino11 and deadvalley007. you guys should stop all this display of idiocy.chino I thought that you are a matured guy.leave that guy deadvalley007, he isn't ur mate.I think he is a newbie in that game ignore him biko

I will ignore him henceforth, I though I was dealing with a man with some balls.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
I now understand you are not even ready to meet up from the start. How are mine supposed to know every bus stop when I am not a tout like you that jump from bus to bus?

I am not scared that was why I asked that we exchange phone number but you want us to go down to FB and chat. Who is a coward between us? cheesy

[/s]

Hey Spineless Nigga to shut you up this is my number 08156006785.

Prepare to meet your end, your blood will be flowing through gutter this morning.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Hey Spineless Nigga to shut you up this is my number 08156006785.

Prepare to meet your end, your blood will be flowing through gutter this morning.

I just called your line but it is entering voice mail. Why are you wasting my time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
I just called the 2nd time the line is entering call forwarded. What kind of insult is this?

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]Doug07034780891:
Spineless fool. You don't give out your number but you claimed to have a mob and a den gun? Are you mad? What a fool and daft you are! Get me the number you cowardly bastard!!!!!!!

Is it on FB that you are supposed to deal with me? Bastard cheesy

[/s]

You are the cowardly cursed bastard here offspring Osu slaves from Arondizuogu.

I have given you my phone number.
Call me, I'm waiting for you in udeaja bus stop Ozubulu.

Shameless and Spineless coward.

You are dead meat already.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
You are actually going mad. Just called you bastard twice. Look at the response.....

Deadvalley001:
[/s]

You are the cowardly cursed bastard here offspring Osu slaves from Arondizuogu.

I have given you my phone number.
Call me, I'm waiting for you in udeaja bus stop Ozubulu.

Shameless and Spineless coward.

You are dead meat already.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
[s][/s]auggie340:

gringringrin....blah blah blah...dahs ur only strength...noisemaking.... smh...ur rants are mere puffs and dahs wah it'll always be...run along, I'm done wif you...it's embarrassing to be seen talking wit your type...tufiakwa!!
cc: Myndd44
[/s]

Look at this akwuna, no Igbo man will marry you cos you are worthless and useless.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
I am disappointed in you. Let the viewers be the judge....
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
I just called the 2nd time the line is entering call forwarded. What kind of insult is this?

Stop lying coward, that's my line. Are you trying to save face?
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Anago5000:

We can't never be mates. I know he is 60 but he is still below my level.

You are interacting with a known TomCat superior.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Deadvalley001: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
I am disappointed in you. Let the viewers be the judge....

You an animal! Thats my number.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Deadvalley001:

We can't never be mates. I know he is 60 but he is still below my level.

You are interacting with a known TomCat superior.
. give peace a chance nwanna.anyi bukwanu ofu ooo.Igbo bu ofu.chino is a general on this forum
as for you being Tomcat superior,that one na for ur pocket. thank you
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
You are a time-waster and an embarrassment. I need people with balls and not toddlers!

Heading out now to Nnobi....will try the number once again.

Deadvalley001:

Hello Nigga why not call this one 09068109229
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2017
chino and deadvalley001. you guys are taking this to far mehn.stop this nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Accused Acting CJN Of Age Falsification To Pay N10m / Solomon Adewale Awokoya 'Ogbogbon' Dies On His 45th Birthday In Lagos / Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.