Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You (4588 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? / What Books Are You Reading Now? / What Book Are You Reading Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Angelinastto(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
LBmujuni3:
i will say whatever Audrey Timms writes
Angelinastto killed it in In The Dark
Larry Sun beats them all in decective twists( watch out for him, he might commit a sinister crime and get away with it one day)
Bibijay123 won me over in Twine series
Chumzypinky consisent was sweet in Red Ashes
Fiyah Silent Seduction

then Nemesis but i dont know who wrote but i still yearn for it! plz can some one continue that book(series) plzzzzzz
thanks honey
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
mehn!all NL writers are great bt one is exceptional to me nd dat is because d writer is very consistent in posting.dis great writer is no other person dan...chumzypinky
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Chumzypinky(f): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
boffinjay:
mehn!all NL writers are great bt one is exceptional to me nd dat is because d writer is very consistent in posting.dis great writer is no other person dan...chumzypinky
wow thanks dear. See as my head dey swell
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by HelenBee(f): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Actually,I'm not reading anyone at the moment. Someone should please suggest one that is interesting to me. My best NL writers are:

Skarlett
Fiyah
Mattkent
Repogirl
Audreytimms
TiffanyJ
And the author of 'The devil who loved me'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chumzypinky:

wow thanks dear. See as my head dey swell
datz because u're talented.nd tz always gud 2 say d truth
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by jmkbond(f): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
They are all doing a wonderful job, though most time i am a ghost reader but i can still remember some that have read.
Tiffany j her trilogy is kiss
Audreytimms's unfufilled promise,
Repo girl false pretense, forever and for always incomplete though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
An Evening with Eva, chai! Have 4gotten the writer
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Philgbeee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Have never read any story on here as interesting as new creation by oyinprince and donkoss...double gbosa for them
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Mobecs(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=HelenBee post=54413892]Actually,I'm not reading anyone at the moment. Someone should please suggest one that is interesting to me. My best NL writers are:

Skarlett
Fiyah
Repogirl
Audreytimms
TiffanyJ
And the author of 'The devil who loved me'
Now this is a perfect list of best writers here.
With others like Fiyah: silent seduction, SheWrites, Safarigirl: Unwanted, etc. Presently reading Love is really strange by lilyjoe567, and tradition by Chumzypinky. Good stuff people.

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
LarrySun (The brand of Cain& The paradox of Abel Oyinprince(Tarasha) Donkross.. A new creation &Airegan mafias. Skarlet(Heart in ashes) .Kayemjay(An evening with Eva & the complete Assasin) All are consistent with posting and completing their stories.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
ChumzyPinky:: Red Ashes and Tradition LarrySun:: BLack Maria YoungTemy:: My Life on campus
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by jide219(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Best upon best is oyinprince
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by susiivy: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Twaci shewrites ozila and some i can't remember a great writers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Twaci(f): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
susiivy:
Twaci
shewrites
ozila and some i can't remember a great writers
Thanks dear.

Here's another great writer; bibijay123
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by nuelzz04(m): 5:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Silent seduction by d delectable fiyah kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by empress101(f): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
grin chumzypinky - Red Ashes & Tradition.
Angelinastto - In the dark
Biafrabushboy - diary of a heartbroken hustler
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by empress101(f): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
grin chumzypinky - Red Ashes & Tradition. Angelinastto - In the dark Biafranbushboy - diary of a hustler
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by PRAISE419: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
UNA TRY
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by ozila(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
susiivy:
Tw.aci she.writes ozila and some i can't remember a great writers
tnx dear
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by susiivy: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
ozila:

tnx dear
ur welcome are back to continue ur story
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by ozila(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
susiivy:
ur welcome are back to continue ur story
enjoy
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by fadahunsilegend(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Please how can I get this stories to read? Red ashes, In the dark, Unfulfilled Promises, Blood line, An evening with eva, Heart in ashes. I did miss this stories and been trying to trace them. kindly help please embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by susiivy: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am reading Tradition and my Best nl writer is chumzypinky
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by marve20: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
marianneada To hate and to love angelsss/butresss all her stories
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Angelsss(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
marve20:
marianneada To hate and to love
angelsss/butresss all her stories
Thanks for the mention honey
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Sheynex(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
These are my best story on Nairaland.... In the dark by Angelinasto My final year love by Babsopey To hate & love by Marianneada
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by marianneada(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
marve20:
marianneada To hate and to love
angelsss/butresss all her stories
thanks for the mention dear.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by marianneada(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sheynex:
These are my best story on Nairaland....
In the dark by Angelinasto
My final year love by Babsopey
To hate & love by Marianneada
thanks so much sweetie.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by AlamienDagash(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Actually am reading many stories, so ma i mention few. dark mysteries(the op no gree update) shadows of the green by bibi294(my best female writer in the house) stranded,life of a celebrity etc
and my great writer in NL is Lesky3. Even tho he does'nt wana update on time.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Bibi294(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Actually am reading many stories, so ma i mention few. dark mysteries(the op no gree update) shadows of the green by bibi294(my best female writer in the house) stranded,life of a celebrity etc
and my great writer in NL is Lesky3. Even tho he does'nt wana update on time.

Thanks bun

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Bibi294(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
My best stowi is Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by gtin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
My best writers on nl are

Red ashes - Chumzypinky (very consistent)

Diary of a broke playboy - Chipappii

The amazing Nitefury
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by souloho19(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bibi294:
My best stowi is Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19

Wow madam bibi thanks dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

............ / New Story: TOCHI / FREE 2015 UNIUYO GST 123 TERM PAPER MATERIALS – CITIZENSHIP AND PEACE STUDIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.