Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) (10123 Views)

Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Help! I Need Directions To Lasu Epe Campus. / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
ZENITH BANK MANAGEMENT HANDS OVER THE UPGRADED ZENITH ICT TO LASU MANAGEMENT. Today has again gone into the records of history for another consequential reason as the Management of the Zenith Bank Plc, led by the General Manager/Group Head, Nonye Ayeni successfully handed over the rehabilitated Zenith ICT Centre to the brilliant Lagos State University Management. Thursday, 23rd February, 2017, turned to become the 10th Year "Partnership Anniversary Day" for both parties [LASU and Zenith Bank]. For Records, the well - equipped ICT Centre was donated to the Institution in 2007. In her words, Nonye Ayeni appreciated the Lagos State Government ably being led by His Excellency, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, salute the dynamism and creativity of the current University Management and congratulated the team on the various initiatives aimed at taking the Preferred University of Excellence to greater heights. The DVC [Academic]/Acting Vice Chancellor, Prof. Olumuyiwa A. K Noah, was delighted to assure the Zenith Bank Plc, team that the Management will reciprocate this great gesture by putting the facilities into good use, as this will bring accolades to the University. ".... It will not be a place for all comers". 27th LASUSU President, Kappo Samuel Olawale, equally thanked the Zenith Bank Plc, team on behalf of the entire Students of the University University for the world class ICT Centre. The two teams later embarked on a "walk - round" [tour of facilities] to see the facilities. Other members of LASU Management at the Ceremony include : Acting Registrar, R. M. Mustapha, Bursar Mr. Adetayo Hassan and University Librarian, Dr. Adebambo Oduwole. Other Senior members of staff of the University were : Head, Computer Science, Prof. Benjamin Aribisala, Acting Director Integrated Data Centre, Dr. Moses Akanbi, Principal Assistant Registrar, Vice Chancellor's Office, Mr. Wale Anthony and Acting Heads ICT Centre and Centre for Information Press and Public Relations Mr. M. A. Adekoya. It can only happen in an environment where there is Peace. "... Never again should we go on the streets to address our issues." - LASU 8th substantive Vice Chancellor, Prof. 'Lanre Fagbohun. We are LASU... We are Proud! LASU... SETTING A NEW STANDARD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by INTROVERT(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Eleniyan15: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
WE Are lasu, We Are proud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
The young but revolutionary Vice Chancellor - Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun.

He has transformed LASU within 13months.

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Ishilove Fynestboi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cc

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez Lalasticlala Seun

Ishilove Mynd44

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Cc :

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez Lalasticlala Seun

Ishilove Mynd44

Oya now... Let's have this on the front page.

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by ollaxworld: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
t
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by forayfleo(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one from zenith God bless u

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Throughout my 4years in LASU I no enter this place, the place was practically useless.....its a good thing they decided to make it functional again. Cos the only visible presence of life there then was just the security guards in charge of d place
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by jd1986(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2017
cool
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by autotrader014(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Throughout my 4years in LASU I no enter this place,
Dat one wey u go na skool so? undecided

How u go enter wen u dey follow oloshos upandaan grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2017
autotrader014:

Dat one wey u go ma skool so? undecided

U know how many times I collect scholar money even with the olosho ministry being functional

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Remember FUTO..gadgetless ICT

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by jhenie(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one... I hope we get better ICT institutes in Nigeria that will train practically better than Cisco. Though Digital Bridge institute in Oshodi was awesome too. They train practically. I got what I wanted.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Throughout my 4years in LASU I no enter this place, the place was practically useless.....its a good thing they decided to make it functional again. Cos the only visible presence of life there then was just the security guards in charge of d place
Entered there wella to do stuff.
Happy the place will be working again for Students to benefit from.

Back then i always look forward to Wednesday.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by tim1256(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Good. I wish the students allthe very best

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Okay ooooooooo. But you donated it to the staff of the university.

The truth be told, they hardly allow the students to come near not to talk of using these equipment.

In this jet age, one would expect that every nook and cranny of the Nigerian university will be filled with these devices undecided

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
This is the kind of things the society needs, not increasing the number of religious buildings and sponsoring of P0rn programmes like Big Brother their FADA!

Kudos to Zenith Bank.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Eleba123: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Very good
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Good
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Eleba123: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Meanwhile ludachris' wife was feeding his children with fufu and ogbonna soup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiID3tOG5cU

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Lekewatt(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
autotrader014:

Dat one wey u go na skool so? undecided

u are wrong. Most of us do not know what goes on in dt place all tru our stay in LASU.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by zudozz: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
hope say them go read now. forget confra..
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
It's not new, since 2007

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by ephi123(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Well done Zenith! They did the same at Unilag while back.

If more banks can take CSR initiatives seriously, that definitely would help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Handsomecole(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2017
What is LASU?? Seems like a tutorial centre to me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by NoToPile: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Wch ICT center, is it not the same one that there was timetable for students fromn different faculties to browse ? when did it become non functional.

Well that was around 2007 or 2008
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Kingjags: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
though I heard this semester exam would be computer base for the freshers. I just hope it well organized and maintained.
we are lasu
we are proud

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AJOBI77(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I totally disagree with you. Around 2010/2011, access was given to faculties on daily basis. I could remember that my faculty(education) day was every tuesday. Each student had a ticket of an hour which after exausted, the system timed out and you were asked to leave to give others chance. My colleagues and I enjoyed that facility for a lot research on our courses and facebooking as well. I aslo recall that in a particulatr year, the school i.d registration and capturing was done in that facility Thank you Zenith. Long Live LASU

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduka University Approved For Take-Off: Academic Session Commences November 23 / Generator Fumes Kill 2 Kogi Polytechnic Students / Some of the top and affordable schools in ijebu-ode, Ogun state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.