Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People (1379 Views)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Cattle Rearers On Major Road In Abuja (Photo) / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by Epi: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2009
I just hate when people stand in front of me and spit saliva.  It's so iirritating.

While standing outside a store, this lady walked by, stood in front of me and went "Haawk Pew" spat  out a junk of cold.  I really didn't want to see it but some how my eyes went directly on it. Gawd, it was green and thick.  I was so grossed-out that I couldn't even finish my gatorade.
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by Gabry(f): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2009
Never and if I see someone doing it, I will tell the person pff on their face!
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by chiogo(f): 4:29am On Dec 11, 2009
I do spit but not in front of people, like standing directly if front of someone

I usually spit at the side of the road like a grassy/earthy path. I know, it's not "lady-like" but holding mucus is plain uncomfortable for me. embarassed
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by OgidiBoy(m): 4:31am On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

I do spit but not in front of people, like standing directly if front of someone

I usually spit at the side of the road like a grassy/earthy path. I know, it's not "lady-like" but holding mucus is plain uncomfortable for me. embarassed

Gross!!! swallow it angry angry angry
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by chiogo(f): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2009
^I do because I can't keep running to the bathroom when I'm not outside. But ppl think that's disgusting too.
It's disgusting to me sef. grin
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by brooklyn99: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2009
Swallow it?hell nah.spit that ish out.but,damn chiogo,u nasty tho!
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by Epi: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
chiogo:

girl, I can give you a hug
brooklyn99:

Swallow it?hell nah.spit that ish out.but,damn chiogo,u nasty tho!
It's not a nice feeling

@topic

here in New York, folks spit anywhere.  I remember this pregnant girl was on a train and she kept spitting in the cart in front everyone.  Seriously, I felt like hitting  her head in the cart but she was pregnant angry
Re: Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People by Basildon1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
I see ppl spitting all the time but i only get proper ticked off when someone's spits right in front of the bus stand, makes me want to give the person a happy slappin

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1 / The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos / Please I Need A Topic For My School Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.