Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Unforgetful Experience On Medical - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Unforgetful Experience On Medical (704 Views)

All Health Workers Must Have This Book On Medical Breakthroughs / Nigerians Spend 250bn On Medical Tourism Annually / Your Experience On Your First Hiv Status Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Unforgetful Experience On Medical by FRANCOBEN(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
i was invited for medical after passing a test and interview,and unfortunately for me the doctor said my b.p is high,yet i have no sign,difficulties or health problem, this cost me that job, until now,i have no problem with my health despite my own personal tests, pls any body in the house should tell me,why i was not called up till now,,,,and please is it possible to have one day high blood pressure,
Re: My Unforgetful Experience On Medical by dominique(f): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2009
@FRANCOBEN
my heart goes out to you, hope you get your dream job soon.
could be that your blood pressure was high at the time. but that shouldn't have cost you the job since HBP can be easily controlled and its not infectious. it also depends on the nature of the job, maybe the employers didn't want to take any risks cos the job is physically tasking.
Re: My Unforgetful Experience On Medical by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 11, 2009
They should have repeated the test 3 more times to confirm that. Im sorry sad

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wearing Beards/moustache ? / Remedies For Premature Gray Hair / Aerobics Works Like Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.