Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" (31972 Views)

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
How Bless My President Yemi Osinbajo cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by yaqq: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Heheheheheheheh........ Who even ask am how hin body sef
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2017
jerseyboy:
"Islamic Scholars"? How can you be a scholar and believe in that religion?

Flat-headed dwarf spotted!

You won't grow past 4feet with this attitude. Hate hinders growth
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nusaf: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2017
jerseyboy:

Wawa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2017
just resign

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Michaelpresh(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2017
get back here
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by tonex360: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
thank you president of KANO, foolish people, local radio kano ko.. international radio fulani ni.. y can't he speak to all Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by ibnidris(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
grin. ohh he is still talking!!! I thought by now, we supposed to be singing**song of sorrow* for him

Ipob ... he will get well.. and trump is ready to supply weapons so DAT u all will be history just like book harram
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by clems88(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
lanre316:
Na wa for you o
grin
lanre316:
Na wa for you o
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by magoo10(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Good to hear

A least you have disappointed those who voted you only because they think you will die on the sit .

I pray for you to be alive to see both the good things and the bad things you have done to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
ibnidris:

Ipob ... he will get well.. and trump is ready to supply weapons so DAT u all will be history just like book harram
Warris dz one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by duni04(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
The honorable thing for Buhari to do is disclose his health condition, resign and spend as many months as possible taking care of himself and spending time with his family. He's 74! This is not just a phase, this is old age beckoning and telling him to get his house in order! Resign and take care of yourself! The presidency is not your birthright and this is not a monarchy!
We're in a recession and inflation is rising with the attendant spike in prices! More and more people are sliding below the poverty line! We need a strong leader to pull us out! We don't need this nonsense distraction! Please resign and let a stronger person take over!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Timijo(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
All liars...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Pennyways: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
And people will believe in lies again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Jokkarm2: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
thank GOD
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by seguno2: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Speaks to Ganduje, according to Ganduje is different from- speaks to Vanguard newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by lonelygem(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
grin. ohh he is still talking!!! I thought by now, we supposed to be singing**song of sorrow* for him

oh! the first living thing[b]
Zita55:

oh! the first living thing with a boiling zeal for a "song of sorrow " God will grant you one, even from an unexpected source.

meanwhile, a physically beautiful But senseless lady is like a gold ring in the snout of a pig.

it shall be for you as you wished for others. it shall bounce in your family as you wanted it bounced in other people's family. that your song of sorrow is Just standing by. too shameful people like your are the ones on the first row in churches.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by TeamSimple(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
Worry more about your own life.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by dayosweetness(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
make im dey der abeg
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by TeamSimple(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
jerseyboy:
Educated illiterate. To you a scholar is anyone that speaks English. You can be a scholar in sango or amadioha worship.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by dsocioemmy(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Oga abeg no feel better o. E be like say u still need many many check up to do o.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by frisky2good(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Shebi dem first talk say he no sick.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by TeamSimple(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
seanwilliam:
Ogbeni buhari, if u 1 die make u die sharp sharp make better person take over.... Ma fi ojuwa rare mo n'
Even people that have been living in abject poverty before buhari's emergence will be speaking as if their life was any better.

Buhari's death won't still put a end to your miserable life.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by judondasylva(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria is a very useless country, look at how one single man is holding over 180m people captive. If he truly love this country the best thing is it not to resign? anyone who prays for this man is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Frydae: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
ITS A BLOODY LIE...........THESE PEOPLE THINK WE ARE AS STUPID AS THEIR COWS......BUT WE NOT.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by misteryman: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Politicians = Lies
Nigerians = Lies
Lai = Lies
Buhari. = Lies
Lies...Lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by tydi(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
A president that can't evenn communicate with good English, is that who you cal a president smh..come hear trump speak to the congress or to any state governor..

I weep for our education system..

PMB certificate saga is still hanging.

any hope??

yess. there is hope

CHRIST is the Hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Resumes Work As Speaker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.