Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match (581 Views)

Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Oscarpraise(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am currently in my village back home in Delta state. There are no match viewing centres here and will be staying till on Monday morning. I don't want to miss this weekend EPL match between Chelsea and Swansea. I have heard it's possible to watch live matches with mobile phones, I currently use the itel S31, please how do I go about it? Am using glo and the network here is very good.
Help needed ASAP please from my fellow Chelsea fans and other good lovers of football. Thanks.
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by kio052001(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2017
just finished checking the Itel S31 specs online and am very certain the Mobdro or Sybla app will work perfectly, all it requires is good network coverage in your area, by the way which ISP are you using

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Am currently in my village back home in Delta state. There are no match viewing centres here and will be staying till on Monday morning. I don't want to miss this weekend EPL match between Chelsea and Swansea. I have heard it's possible to watch live matches with mobile phones, I currently use the itel S31, please how do I go about it? Am using glo and the network here is very good.
Help needed ASAP please from my fellow Chelsea fans and other good lovers of football. Thanks.
sorry bro but check Google for live streaming n I knw ur itelS31 phone can b able to stream
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by nairascores: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
While you are still searching you can meet football fans on https://www.nairascores.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Oscarpraise(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2017
kio052001:
just finished checking the Itel S31 specs online and am very certain the Mobdro or Sybla app will work perfectly, all it requires is good network coverage in your area, by the way which ISP are you using

Which one is ISP
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Pweety008: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Mobdro
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Akpevwe9: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2017
kio052001:

Mobdro is actually cool, try it out
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Oscarpraise(m): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2017
How do I go about the Mobdro?
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Akpevwe9: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2017
You can get it from play store, just search of the name, you will see it
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Pweety008: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Mobdro is actually cool, try it out

cheesy grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Stream Live Football Match by Oscarpraise(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

sorry bro but check Google for live streaming n I knw ur itelS31 phone can b able to stream

Google do live streaming too?

(1) (Reply)

Man City Make History As Fourth Sub Iheanacho Enters FA Cup Semi-final Clash / I Snubbed Man City & Barca For Man United Because Of Mourinho - Eric Bailly / Champions League: Drama, As Man Uses Wife To Gamble, Loses Her To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.