Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Discussion:firing Of The Claudio Ranieri Is Described As Inexplicable And Unfor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Discussion:firing Of The Claudio Ranieri Is Described As Inexplicable And Unfor (282 Views)

Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach / It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion:firing Of The Claudio Ranieri Is Described As Inexplicable And Unfor by twinsmy: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Firing of the Claudio Ranieri has been described as "inexplicable and unforgivable. However, Ranieri isn't the first Premier League boss to suffer a harsh sacking at the hands of his employers.Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Leicester City.Leicester were 5,000-1 at the start of last season to win the title and shocked the world of football to finish top of the pile.But this season has been one to forget for Leicester, with the Foxes finding themselves just outside the relegation zone.

Click and Read more:http://gistwebsite..com.ng/2017/02/claudio-ranieri-has-been-sacked-by.html
Re: Discussion:firing Of The Claudio Ranieri Is Described As Inexplicable And Unfor by davidsthe(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keep faith in him till end of season atleast

(1) (Reply)

Importuning An Eclectic / I’m Unaware Of Fenerbache’s Interest, Ahmed Musa Insists / Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of €14.7 Million Tax Evasion By Madrid Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.