Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP (11075 Views)

APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by AngelicBeing: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2017
sad
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Goke7: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Nigerians who still have their senses intact should think otherwise. Anybody that really wants Buhari mistake to be corrected through virile opposition would not queue behind Sheriff PDP. With Sheriff at the helm of PDP affairs, opposition is as good as dead in Nigeria.

PDP never saw themselves as opposition in the first place bruv,

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Goke7: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Wike and Fayose had admitted making mistake in inviting Sheriff to PDP and the duo is working tooth and nail to have that mistake corrected but Buhari and his evil gangs are working behind the scene to sure it doesn't happen. Anyway, PDP will continue to exist after the exit of both Buhari and Sheriff, whether they like it or not.

oga its obvious you have been doing a hatchet job for PDP all this while despite your denials in the past on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by castrokins(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
#iStandWithPDP
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by PassingShot(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Certainly! They will be replaced and sent into the labour market just the way Buhari and APC sent millions into job chase less than two years into their inglorious reign. Pathetic!
Ol boy, face topic joor. Abi na Buhari command Wike and Fayose to go beg Sheriff come become chairman?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by shamecurls(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Wike and Fayose had admitted making mistake in inviting Sheriff to PDP and the duo is working tooth and nail to have that mistake corrected but Buhari and his evil gangs are working behind the scene to sure it doesn't happen. Anyway, PDP will continue to exist after the exit of both Buhari and Sheriff, whether they like it or not.

Smh!

So Buhari is the one backing Sheriff now after Fayose and Fayemi installed him?

Very lame reasoning.....

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Goke7:

oga its obvious you have been doing a hatchet job for PDP all this while despite your denials in the past on this forum.

What denial if I may ask? I have never denied having sympathy for PDP even though I am oblivious of their shortcomings. I see them as more sincere than All Progressives Conmen (APC). I am not a member of PDP though.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:

Smh!

So Buhari is the one backing Sheriff now after Fayose and Fayemi installed him?

Very lame reasoning.....

Nothing is impossible. Buhari is known to be a smooth operator.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OKTolu: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2017
nigerian political scene sweeter than any nollywood scene,PDP vs APC
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by bakila: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Very funny. What has demand and supply got to do with the point of discuss? I insist you're dull.
It is obvious that your ownership of dullness is higher than mine. If Sheriff sack the workers of PDP HQ, because he does not have confidence in them as employees. The will be forced to employ people to run the secretariat. He want of employees will lead to a demand for the unemployed, people who have no job will supply their services.
The above is elementary school version of what revealed your dullness. Do not harrass me further with your shallowness.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by StOla: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Very funny. What has demand and supply got to do with the point of discuss? I insist you're dull.

Dude just accept you made a foolish submission as regards rendering the uncooperative staff jobless and increasing the pool of the jobless, when the newly recruited would be coming from the same labour market and not from a bread oven, hence no increase to the statistics of the jobless, but a change of ineffective labour.

You really embarrassed yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by shukuokukobambi: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
StOla:

Dude just accept you made a foolish submission as regards rendering the uncooperative staff jobless and increasing the pool of the jobless, when the newly recruited would be coming from the same labour market and not from a bread oven, hence no increase to the statistics of the jobless, but a change of ineffective labour.

bakila:

It is obvious that your ownership of dullness is higher than mine. If Sheriff sack the workers of PDP HQ, because he does not have confidence in them as employees. He will be forced to employ people to run the secretariat. He want of employees will lead to a demand for the unemployed, people who have no job will supply their services.
The above is elementary school version of what revealed your dullness. Do not harrass me further with your shallowness.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls don't kill that ipoo yoot with too much education this morning, he can't handle it cheesy

He's still nursing the trauma of chairman sheriff riding the okada omenkalives bought for him through Wadata plaza cheesy

I stand with sheriff the Messiah of the PDP cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
StOla:

You guys are just irredeemably crude. Did Sheriff tell you he's going to replace all the people sacked in this era of recession? What's the percentage of job loss to job replacement under Buhari's govt? Why can't you people use your heads before posting on Nairaland? Embarrassment my foot!
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Goke7: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

What denial if I may ask? I have never denied having sympathy for PDP even though I am oblivious of their shortcomings. I see them as more sincere than All Progressives Conmen (APC). I am not a member of PDP though.

Keep denying! PDP more sincere than APC? and you are not a PDP member? what denial can be more than this grin
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2017
bakila:

It is obvious that your ownership of dullness is higher than mine. If Sheriff sack the workers of PDP HQ, because he does not have confidence in them as employees. He will be forced to employ people to run the secretariat. He want of employees will lead to a demand for the unemployed, people who have no job will supply their services.

You're just quarter smart. Did Sheriff inform you he's going to replace those sacked with equal number of recruits in this era of economic woe inflicted by APC?
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Nothing dey pepper anybody. What an elder sees while sitting, it takes a child doubling his height to take a glimpse at it. The same way critics of Fayose are now been disgraced for speaking about Buhari's health before the 2015 election is how Sheriff's footsoldiers both online and real time would be put to shame.

what fucking shame ,,we all are not promised tomorrow,,FIY youth die more this day than the aged ones.. make ur research
fayose said buhari too old @ 70+ ,,but america the number one country in the world jus voted in a 71yrs old man... what is the probability fayose wil even enter 70+ ,,no curse buh nuttin is sure til it as happened ... #reality
fayose and wike brought/choose sheriff ,,so why blame apc/buhari..
one thing fayose is yet to tell us is how buhari sent gift to them (himsef & wike) to install sheriff ....
ordinary party chairman is takin PdP years,,jokers wan rule nigeria ..grin #shame

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Goke7:

Keep denying! PDP more sincere than APC? and you are not a PDP member? what denial can be more than this grin

Yes, they're more sincere. PDP never tells Nigerians they're saints but APC is a gang of super-thieves who portray itself otherwise. APC rigs election and steals more than PDP yet they pretend to be saints.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by magoo10(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
the Nigerian police should seal the place immediately taking cognizance of the pending appeal at the supreme court, failure to do this shows how partisan and bastardized the Nigerian police have become.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
ericsmith:

what fucking shame ,,we all are not promised tomorrow,,FIY youth die more this day than the aged ones.. make ur research
fayose said buhari too old @ 70+ ,,but america the number one country in the world jus voted in a 71yrs old man... what is the probability fayose wil even enter 70+ ,,no curse buh nuttin is sure til it as happened ... #reality
fayose and wike brought/choose sheriff ,,so why blame apc/buhari..
one thing fayose is yet to tell us is how buhari sent gift to them (himsef & wike) to install sheriff ....
ordinary party chairman is takin PdP years,,jokers wan rule nigeria ..grin #shame

Typical of APC jingoists, always engaging in half truths. Fayose did not only speak about Buhari's age, he also raised alarm over his health status. The man is vindicated today.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by anonimi: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:
Certainly! They will be replaced and sent into the labour market just the way Buhari and APC sent millions into job chase less than two years into their inglorious reign. Pathetic!

........just as he did in the 80s but contrary to what he promised during his campaign.
This na double jeopardy. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2241285_apc20val_jpegd8974d69b37695e4b5dcc89fbc62a3e2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by anonimi: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:
Typical of APC jingoists, always engaging in half truths. Fayose did not only speak about Buhari's age, he also raised alarm over his health status. The man is vindicated today.

Unlike the double-mouth, hypocrite Fashola. shocked angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029034_failbuhari10_jpeg11315a33f99ed88e64c2c875eabb4b78

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2040921_bharritooold_jpege470cdf42d88557f9071116b9515de52

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Goke7: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Yes, they're more sincere. PDP never tells Nigerians they're saints but APC is a gang of super-thieves who portray itself otherwise. APC rigs election and steals more than PDP yet they pretend to be saints.

mr PDP continue your job jare, APC [just in power for about two years] steals and rigs more than PDP [in power for 16 years]. Just listen to yourself grin. I just appreciate the fact that you have finally reveal who you truly are. A papa deceive pikin [PDP] agent.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

last i minute i checked buhari is alive,,enjoyin uk& us hospitality sorry trump bursted una bubbles ...
fayose culd tell wen buhari wil die buh culd not forsee pdp losing d elections,,rite b4 is eye pdp is fallen apart,, if fayose life is all about buhari then he is vindicated,,buh sheriff stil pdp chairman is a mess fayose wil neva b cleansed of... 2018 is almost here his case for court go sweet pass BBN..
if yu are nt agbero lik am suspecting,,my advice bro go law school..jus 1years ,,,fayose might nid most of yu.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by OLADD: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
ericsmith:

last i minute i checked buhari is alive,,enjoyin uk& us hospitality sorry trump bursted una bubbles ...
fayose culd tell wen buhari wil die buh culd not forsee pdp losing d elections,,rite b4 is eye pdp is fallen apart,, if fayose life is all about buhari then he is vindicated,,buh sheriff stil pdp chairman is a mess fayose wil neva b cleansed of... 2018 is almost here his case for court go sweet pass BBN..
if yu are nt agbero lik am suspecting,,my advice bro go law school..jus 1years ,,,fayose might nid most of yu.

You just sold yourself out as the real Agbero. Did you really type 1years? Now repeat after me; 1 year. Say it again, 1 year. Now you can stop.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

You just sold yourself out as the real Agbero. Did you really type 1years? Now repeat after me; 1 year. Say it again, 1 year. Now you can stop.

wow ... since u've taken me back to class, by any markingscheme if wat yu culd circle out is "1years" i'll surely av an A!! wu eva gets 100%. OR
mayb i jus showed my ass as a real olodo ..grin
but only real agbero fit support fayose & av him as a mentor ..
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by ogunsj: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
OLADD:

Wike and Fayose had admitted making mistake in inviting Sheriff to PDP and the duo is working tooth and nail to have that mistake corrected but Buhari and his evil gangs are working behind the scene to ensure it doesn't happen. Anyway, PDP will continue to exist after the exit of both Buhari and Sheriff, whether they like it or not.
people like you will always blame others for their failures. wake up.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by autonomous22: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
transit4:
I stand the Markafi.. I stand with the PDP
Na dia I dey.....
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by bizzibodi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sherrif iz d authentic chairman oF PDP,fayose can go & pfuck wike if he he disagree!
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Forceful Entry Into Party Secretariat Is Illegal - PDP by bakila: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
OLADD:

You're just quarter smart. Did Sheriff inform you he's going to replace those sacked with equal number of recruits in this era of economic woe inflicted by APC?

He may replace them with more. Who was paying their salaries when the place was locked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moghalu To Buhari: Failure To Stop Herdsmen Impunity May Spike Ethnic Conflicts / God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.