Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS (37645 Views)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Scatterscatter(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Finally the cobra go sleep now kiss
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Arewa12: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Lobatan
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Mologi:
Cobra no dey sleep

My brother you have been a fighter.. .Now is the time to sleep.. ..

so he is ur brother?
Police must b after u
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Lasskeey: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2017
sad
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Just lock them up and keep them away from society.
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Desric(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
I hope they get adequate prosecution, because I wouldn't want to still hear these names walking freely and enjoying there trade while the people are being terrified and terrorized in the next couple of months after these adverts.

The Police is your friend, help the Police to help you..... Naija police I hail thee.
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by martinsrichie(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Serve them right... Thank you Oluwa

.kiddo to NPF Abia chapter:
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Cobra can be finally put to sleep..

Cobra can be forcefully and finally put to sleep

1 Like

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by charlesucheh(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just negodu.

These ones, we go see their names, their faces, maybe the names of their ancestors sef. But if it were some public servant who stole hundreds of billions, mentioning their first names alone would be TABOO, let alone adding their photographs angry angry

We'd be told they remain innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, and as such, their identities cant be revealed- pray tell, which court convicted these ones?

Dont get me wrong, i condemn their acts of criminality, but at the same time, i desire to see the same, or even worse treatment, given the bigger crooks amongst us- our super corrupt politicians. angry
guy you've made a whole lot of sense. Hegemony of the dominant class! Top elites can't be treated like this! We live in a society where the looters are greeted with terms like "TUALE" Your boys are loyal"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
D armed robber nickname reminds me of d movie police recruit...when dey ask sam loco and co to go catch an armed robber, sam loco say na " shina rambo wey armed helipcoter no fit catch" grin
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2017
sad IPOB are legendary criminals. Abeg,helep me check one of the ATM card,if u see Tosin Chinedu Aminu there?
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by farouk0403(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2017
igbos and money are like.......

this Is why robbery and cultism are rampant in their states
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Omakraid(f): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2017
It's time for Cobra to sleep
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by NaWetinDey(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2017
The cobra will now sleep in pieces
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by rusher14: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2017
For the armed offenders, Is it that these people don't understand their crimes are considered armed robbery?

That crime that makes you an instant pariah in the society.

I acknowledge all crimes are the same but some are more difficult to utter than others.
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by ajebuter(f): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Bull crap..

l was expecting to see:

.Notorious armed robber: cobra-no-dey-sleep at stake awaiting firing squad execution..

Shikena
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Mjbless16(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
asumo12:
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

+4458397038485. This is the telephone number of the London doctor treating President Buhari. I have been calling him since yesterday but he is not picking my call. You people should call him and tell him that we want to try NATIVE MEDICINE, ka kuku fi ese ile to o o jare instead of the OYINBO MEDICINE...
*Because Buhari is not in the country people think they can behave anyhow, how can someone just borrow my pen in the bank since yesterday and just disappear, the most annoying part is am still waiting for him. :' cry
*Abi make I dey go home
No Bro. wait for d person. he/she is coming....
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Jabioro: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Cobra can be forcefully and finally put to sleep
That is queen's language.. thanks
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Cobra no dey sleep will sleep in prison
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Mologi:
Cobra no dey sleep

"your brother"??
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by femolii: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Osu children
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by highness25(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
checkolatunji:
Afonja helping flatinoes clean their land since 000BC
make them put them for grinder na, just grind them abeg. See how d woman dry like dis dry fish wey I wan mutter with onion and pepper chop... Anyways I fat pass her sha. The guy bellow me have something better to say
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by ayusconcord(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
ARREST OF A NOTORIOUS FRAUDSTER:

On 13/02/2017 at about 1300hrs, following a report from one Oka Monday ‘m’ of Amachara Umuopara, Umuahia, that while he was making a transaction via First Bank ATM Umuahia, one man later identified as Eze Udo volunteered to assist him in the transaction due to network failure which he obliged. That to his dismay the said Eze Udo absconded with his ATM Card and went to another bank to withdraw the sum of One Million Forty-Nine Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Five Naira from his First Bank account No. 3107479313. The suspect Eze Udo was arrested and during a search in his house, 13 different ATM Cards belonging to different victims were recovered. He has confessed to the crime and is assisting the investigation.

ATM Card to Withdraw One Million Forty-Nine Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Five Naira from his First Bank account No. 3107479313 in a single day.....................

HAHAHAHAHAHA...............Nigerian Police
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by neweraomo: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
who's that old woman
..your lost aunt tongue grin
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
The flat heads of the republic of biafra
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
asumo12:
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

+4458397038485. This is the telephone number of the London doctor treating President Buhari. I have been calling him since yesterday but he is not picking my call. You people should call him and tell him that we want to try NATIVE MEDICINE, ka kuku fi ese ile to o o jare instead of the OYINBO MEDICINE...
*Because Buhari is not in the country people think they can behave anyhow, how can someone just borrow my pen in the bank since yesterday and just disappear, the most annoying part is am still waiting for him. :' cry
*Abi make I dey go home

This is so funny!

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
checkolatunji:
Afonja helping flatinoes clean their land since 000BC
But flat heads never appreciated the afonjas
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:
Flat heads robbing themselves but still pointing fingers at yoruba/hausa as the cause of their problems.

Meanwhile, where are those online human right activists advocating the use of military uniforms by civilians?

Some of us are just abusing this freedom things.
You will not see/ hear them if the story is against them.Shame mute them mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Absolutely correct. But even at that, u will still notice some youths who should advocate for this are still the ones bleating upandan (even on nl) making some funny noise calling 'witchunting' as if those being 'witchunted' are innocent.
Forget those ones, if head too flat it cannot house any brains.

1 Like

Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by Abagworo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mologi:
Cobra no dey sleep

The name struck me like the name "Vampire". Hopefully his gang members don't free him in commando style in future.
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by sats: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
cobra no dey sleep
lmao
but they can catch cobra
lmao
this is hilarious
Re: 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS by NaijaBlend: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
I am always skeptical when police and military give statements and press conferences in Nigeria.
Their lies pass Lying Mohammed own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead / Police Smash Five-man Robbery Gang In Lagos (Pictured) / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.