Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone (15487 Views)

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by fiponmile(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2017
thanks
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Albedo27(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
How can I view the contacts in Google?
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Bossman(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
As long as you log in with the same google account on the phone the contacts, calendar entries, etc. should automatically download/sync. You can enter contacts on any of your phones (IOS, android, windows), as long as they are all using the same google account, all those entries should sync between devices.

EagleScribes:

Thanks for the info. I have done this before but I didn't know how to retrieve the saved contacts back sad.
Please help a brother.
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by NobleRomm(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
It's quite unfortunate that most people don't really know the features of the devices they use. Sometimes your device may get missing and all you can think of is your contacts and pictures.

Google can help you automatically back everything up. Once you sign in with a new device, everything including your contacts is moved to your new device.
Here's how to do it :

Turn on your data connection
Open Your Contacts Menu

Select Import/Export

Select The Location Of The Contacts You Want To Backup

Tap Next And Select The Google Account You Want To Backup The Contacts To

Tap Next And You're Done. Keep Your Internet Connection On For 10 more Minutes Before Turning It Off

Tanx for these valid information but the problem is hw can one access all the saved contract on the email... please reply
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Bishops10(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
NaijaTechguy please how can I delete a Google backed up contact??
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Stanbeto: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok thanks for the info
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by femi4: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lanretoye:

if u didn't sync with google,it's something you need to do periodically and not since 2015 as you have said
You don't need to sync periodically. Just put the syn switch ON and thats all. We have been using it since the days of jelly bean 2012/2013
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by femi4: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
NobleRomm:

Tanx for these valid information but the problem is hw can one access all the saved contract on the email... please reply
yes. Everything will be in your address book. Your address book is now the combination of email addy and phone contacts
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by mikool007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jiang:
SURE, WHY DON'T YOU DASH GOOGLE YOUR CONTACTS INFORMATION ON A SILVER PLATTER. GOSH!!! SOME PEOPLE SEF
y on earth will google ever need ur contacts
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikool007:
y on earth will google ever need ur contacts

why on earth are you even alive, keep giving all ur secrets to the white man, eventually you will offer up ur soul as well
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Caseless: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by begwong: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
mtcheeech something I did since 2015
ImbecilÄ›! Why didn't you share it with others then?
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by EagleScribes: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bossman:
As long as you log in with the same google account on the phone the contacts, calendar entries, etc. should automatically download/sync. You can enter contacts on any of your phones (IOS, android, windows), as long as they are all using the same google account, all those entries should sync between devices.

Thanks. That's what I expected also but that wasn't the case. I will have to check again though
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by mikool007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jiang:

why on earth are you even alive, keep giving all ur secrets to the white man, eventually you will offer up ur soul as well
wat are u saying, are hearing ur self
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice and informative
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by TransLucent(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ahan, nice informative post thanks for sharing that guide with us smiley
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
@op, NaijaTechGuy, pls how do I recover numbers stored as backup in my Gmail account?
I've tried to recover the stored numbers in my acct inbox but they aren't there.
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by femi4: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
@op, NaijaTechGuy, pls how do I recover numbers stored as backup in my Gmail account?
I've tried to recover the stored numbers in my acct inbox but they aren't there.
Go to address book not inbox
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just use telegram cloud backup,it has unlimited space and synchs on any device

Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
NobleRomm:

Go To http://contacts.google.com
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
http://contacts.google.com
Re: How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
NobleRomm:

http://contacts.google.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Blackberry Data Cap Clearly Defined / TECNO Unveils Fireboy As Brand Ambassador For Spark Series / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.