Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Igbos Support Osinbajo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Support Osinbajo! (7160 Views)

Should Igbos Support Buhari For 2019 In Exchange For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
We reject am if na joke stop it

no joke...words on the streets...
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

and what justifies your hatred towards buhari??..
I don't hate him my Dear. If a agri worker on my plantation can't work fast and intelligent he is replaced. I don't hate him but I can't stop the progress of everyone because of one sick, old man who does not want the youth to tend the land.

In fact I love him because I know the work is too hard for his old bones and I will pay him as a retired worker to sit at home and enjoy the rest of his life in peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=54007278][/quote]

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by zynellsmum(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
okayy. thanks.. thought otherwise tho..cause the way some of them rant ehh...the thing taya me ..let's just hope osibanjo works hard ..but come to think of it I was thinking he will work based on instructions from his boss.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
I don't hate him my Dear. If a agri worker on my plantation can't work fast and intelligent he is replaced. I don't hate him but I can't stop the progress of everyone because of one sick, old man who does not want the youth to tend the land.

In fact I love him because I know the work is too hard for his old bones and I will pay him as a retired worker to sit at home and enjoy the rest of his life in peace.

which youths??..

the fake hair,bleaching cream and condoms crew??

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:
come on...we know jonathan was a nice guy like osibanjo..

people like you corrupted jonathan...
You don't know me and never will. Obviously that is how your life will be, always missing out on grand opportunties because you continue operating on a low energy frequency. Try to change your thinking so your life will improve.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
You don't know me and never will. Obviously that is how your life will be, always missing out on grand opportunties because you continue operating on a low energy frequency. Try to change your thinking so your life will improve.

i am on dark energy frequency....

sorry...
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by akulaxx: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
Ibos for biafraa only no support for d new zooo leader Osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by shukuokukobambi: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Something Yorubas cannot do because dey are filled with Hatred for their fellow southern brothers

We Igbos love Osinbajo

Hopefully waiting for him to visit My lovely state Anambra

You no well at all and sense far from you angry

Which people formed Save Nigeria Group that fought for Jonathan to be made acting president when even Edwin Clark and Ibori were with the cabal? angry

Warn yasef o

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
zynellsmum:
okayy. thanks.. thought otherwise tho..cause the way some of them rant ehh...the thing taya me ..let's just hope osibanjo works hard ..but come to think of it I was thinking he will work based on instructions from his boss.
My Dear Tinubu is even welcomed.

Buhari and his Dura Mafians were going to smash this country to pieces. Even Buhari's wife warned us that her husband no longer runs the country.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Okwyjesus(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
On my facebook I am seeing overwhelming support for our President in waiting.

Even international media is also writing good about him. The guy is good.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

i am on dark energy frequency....

sorry...
Obviously, sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Okwyjesus:

Even international media is also writing good about him. The guy is good.
Yes we have to give credit where credit is due. He has a big fight ahead of him from the Northern Cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

no joke...words on the streets...
Which street ?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

sorry for ya sef...

even your whites piss their panties when they hear the darkside is in town....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by zynellsmum(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
okay .....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

sorry for ya sef...

even your whites piss their panties when they hear the darkside is in town....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by omenkaLives(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Cos he's not Hausa/Fulani, right? And not from the north. wink grin
The op responded to kabrud's first comment saying "you think everybody is a bigoted lowlife?" and that made me lmao! grin grin

If anything at all, their support now betrays without a doubt how extremely bigoted they are! If Osinbajo were a Muslim, would they support him? The answer is a capital NO! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Which street ?

all over nigeria..

people are already happy that they dont hear of boko haram that much no more...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by darknetcom: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

are you threatening the darkside with that mug??... angry
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Anago5000: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
you are definitely on your own.count me and my household out.support an afonja?
guy wetin you smoke

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

all over nigeria..

people are already happy that they dont hear of boko haram that much no more...
hahahaha are you Lai Mohammed pikin, which all over Nigeria? I hope it is not the one I'm staying or you mean Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by PapaBrowne(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
I totally support Osibanjo. He is making all the right moves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by MutantMetahuman: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Abeg o
Anyone igbos support always lose Abeg make them. Go support atiku or something.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Okwyjesus(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes we have to give credit where credit is due. He has a big fight ahead of him from the Northern Cabal.

Yes of course but he is working his way to the heart of Nigerians all over. Everybody is tired of struggling and yearning for a "redeemer".

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
The op responded to kabrud's first comment saying "you think everybody is a bigoted lowlife?" and that made me lmao! grin grin

If anything at all, their support now betrays without a doubt how extremely bigoted they are! If Osinbajo were a Muslim, would they support him? The answer is a capital NO! cheesy
If you're the same person as Omenka, know that you, tonyebarcanista, passingshot and the rest of the league of blind followers, Nairaland version, are among the problem we have in this country. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
[s]
joseph1832ng:
If you're the same person as Omenka, know that you, tonyebarcanista, passingshot and the rest of the league of blind followers, Nairaland version, are among the problem we have in this country. tongue
[/s]
Sharrap.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Sharrap.
Learn to follow your own advice.

Thank you very much. tongue
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Basic123: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Something Yorubas cannot do because dey are filled with Hatred for their fellow southern brothers

We Igbos love Osinbajo

Hopefully waiting for him to visit My lovely state Anambra
you were brain dead when the yoruba led Save nigerian group were campaigning for making GEJ the Acting president in 2010 when yaradua thought GEJ is not intelligent enough to act in his absence and when southwest voted en masse for him in 2011.perhaps,you were not mature enough to understand politics then.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Rilwayne001: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:
buhari will be president till 2023...

wheather una like it or not...

Olodo, wheather ko, climate ni. No go back to school instead of writing rubbish here. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:

Not everybody is a ignorant. Your going no where with your negativity. Like I warned you before what ever you put out there comes back to you, keep spreading hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. / Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad / The Concept Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.