Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? (49285 Views)

Advice On Hustle To Libya For Greener Pastures / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Looking For A Greener Pasture We've Got The Right Option For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by consultmal97(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
senitorspeaker:
Chelsea vs swansea city: chelsea win. 800k x 1.25 = 1m fast biz

forecast aye
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Papasmal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Don't be deceived, this your money may finish in the hands of those people that want to help you settle down in Europe etc. How much will remain by the time you finished your traveling process.

Are you trained in any business?.

Mr av bin into bizness before I graduated from school,I did not even search for job after I graduated cos I manage my sista business effectively God's willing I built a 4bedrooms boungalow for myself still unmarried cos am a young guy....wat am trying to figure out is I dnt really encourage travelling but with d situation in d country right now ,The environment not friendly at all for bizness,cost of running bizness is now high coupled with tax n all dat....My broda to travel is an option.
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by smallvill(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
I have gone through almost all the comments here and some are very interesting, but the people that are saying start business here in nigeria are not even giving the guy suggestions of the kind of business to start with 800k, i will tell you the truth 800k is very small to start a very profitable business or less you are want to start small scale businesses like barbing salon, bet9ja shop, drinking joint etc. from such business you will get everyday income and you have to be very good in saving to get something out of it. you here people talk about importation, well, let people not deceive you most people that are into importation buy most of there goods on credit and payafter the most have sold the goods and looking how the foreign exchange is now it not really advice-able to go into it now. for those talking about jumia and konga, when last did you buy something from jumia or konga or when last did you enter a shop to buy cloths or something that is not food or medicine.
My brother my advice to you is that if you have someone that can house you in an European country where you can get work and later stand on you own you will in time be able to get the same 800k and even more with the current exchange rate now we all know how much 1 euro is in Naira.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by sekundosekundo: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Papasmal:

Mr av bin into bizness before I graduated from school,I did not even search for job after I graduated cos I manage my sista business effectively God's willing I built a 4bedrooms boungalow for myself still unmarried cos am a young guy....wat am trying to figure out is I dnt really encourage travelling but with d situation in d country right now ,The environment not friendly at all for bizness,cost of running bizness is now high coupled with tax n all dat....My broda to travel is an option.

You build house while managing your sister's business, hope you didn't defraud her in any means.
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Papasmal(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
sekundosekundo:

You build house while managing your sister's business, hope you didn't defraud her in any means.

Been successful is Devine no matter how little u earning...

av never mismanage a penny and she is proud of me.....U should av asked wat type of buisness we engage.
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by sekundosekundo: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Papasmal:

Been successful is Devine no matter how little u earning...

av never mismanage a penny and she is proud of me.....U should av asked wat type of buisness we engage.

Can you tell me?
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by CellTabRepairs: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
With just 800k?

Na waa. Just find a good way to invest and hustle. A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an alligator in US or Europe.

Remember that It is not enough to earn & carry about a certificate! That's phase 1. Life is about relevance & providing solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her & get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill? Therefore; EACH DAY , LET YOUR CAPITAL BE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by GOLDENWOLF(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
wayne4loan:
Young man come to alaba and invest that money u will be surprised how much it will generate within a year
what kind of business is going down in Alaba?
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by opelizo(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017
call me lets talk with only #200000 you will make good money
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by incomeboostng: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Start up a business or businesses Sir/Ma... You may find this resource page useful.
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Loladekash: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2021
LAFO:
Oga sir, you think 800k is big money in Nigeria, get out of Ikeja Airport and see how much go remain for your hand.

Abeg stay here and turn the money to something bigger.

Just give me 300 out of the 800..... I will stay here.

#IdeasNeedFunding

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by criuze(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
if you don't travel with this money you'll regret staying in the open prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.