Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (7716 Views)

Learn How The 16 Odu Ifa Warn You For Free Without Consulting Babalawo / Ogunda Meji {eji-oko} ~ Why The Lower End Of Rabbit's Tail Is White / 256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} by Babalawos(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
That-which-made-for-the-success-of-those-who-went-before- must-be-noted-by-those-who-come-afterward cast the shells for Yemoja Atalamagba, Moashogbogbogbayo.

She asked what she could do to have a good life. Sacrifice 26,000 cowries, 1 rooster, 1 pigeon, mashed corn and boiled corn to divination set.

The sacrifice was done, Yemoja had a good life.

ORIKI IRE;

Yemoja b'o r'agbo a yo Yemoja.
Yemoja if she sees a ram, she will rejoice, Yemoja.

TRANSLATION

Ogunda cast Ifa for Yemoja who wanted to have children. She was advised to sacrifice 26,000 cowries, a piece of white cloth, cold water and 13 snails. The sacrifice was made.

Orisha says a blessing of children.

Famous-heads-are-not-useless-they-are-acclaimed-at-home-they-are-acclaimed-in-battle cast shells for Title-becomes-two who asked what is to be done to receive blessings on earth?

Sacrifice 26,000 cowries, 3 pigeons, boiled corn, corn porridge and fritters to Shango and Oya. Title made the sacrifice and became chief.

If a couple is in dispute both parties should made an offering to Shango and Oya.

Ogunda says that where there are problems in the bedroom both parties should sacrifice 26,000 cowries, a knife, a rope, 3 chickens, 3 pigeons and a piece of meat. One pigeon is to be released in the woods. The sacrifice was made.

Orisha says there will be a blessing in the relationship.

Panther-gallops-through-the-farm-civet-cat-softly-climbsthe-path-up-the-hill cast the shells for Crocodile Waaka who asked how to overcome enemies. Sacrifice 26,000 cowries, 3 rats, 3 pigeons, palm nutshells, snail shells and 3 iron pegs to Ogun and Esu. The sacrifice was made. The enemies were defeated.

ORIKI IRE:

Oni ma ma de omo omibu
Tani o gb'odo l'owo Oni?
Tani gba'le baba omo l'owo omo?

TRANSLATION

Crocodile is coming, a child of the chief of deep waters,
Who can take the river away from the Crocodile?
Who can take his father's house away from a child?

Things-are-difficult-at-Morgun-there-are-many-innocent-people-there cast the shells for Ogunda who was concerned for the people who were being treated unfairly by the chief.

Sacrifice 26,000, cloths to the poor, 3 chickens, 3 pigeons, and a pot of beans to Ogun. Orisha says a blessing of fair treatment, fair trial and the speaking of truth so that no one will be accused of something that they did not do.

Ogunda says there will be a blessing of good fortune and abundance.

Ogunda says there will be a blessing of good fortune, children and a long life for those who embrace patience.

Ogunda says there is a taboo against anger, and a taboo against harsh judgments.

Ogunda says that the successful child will be praised by the mother.

Orisha says that patience brings a blessing of appreciation.

Ogunda says that the mother will have successful children.

A sacrifice should be made to the head of the children.

Orisha says that the three children took the position of the elders and became chiefs.

Ogunda says that this person must maintain all of their taboos and honor the taboos of others. Doing so will bring good fortune.

OGUNDA INCANTATION AND TRANSLATION

Ogunda, Ogunda, Ogunda,

The Creator, the Creator, the Creator,

Mo be yin,

I beg you,

Kiedai ni'de arun iku ejo,

Release me from the tie of death,

Egbese ati beebee,

Release me from misfortune,

Ki e da're ire owo,

Direct the benefits of money to me,

Ise oro omo ola ola emigigin,

Direct the benefits of responsible children to me,

Aralile ati beebee sodo mi,

Direct honor, prosperity, long life and health to me,

Ki e da mi ni tiyoo bimo rere ti won.

Let me be known as a parent who produces good children.

Yoo gb'ehin si-sinu aye ati beebee?

Who will be behind me, follow me and bury me?

Ogunda.

The Creator.

Ase.

So be it.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawo

2 Likes

Re: Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} by Adefajofashola(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Please for clarification, is this from Odu ifa or erindilogun (cowries)? And what Odu is this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley / Why More Christians Are Becoming Atheists? / Lean On Me: Kapital FM Abuja (True Life Story of Joseph Terry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.