Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter (33326 Views)

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by gwama: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
VERITABLE END TIME PASTOR THE COZA PASTOR BIODON IS. cry, He likes only life, f...u ck very young women, dress with prestigious brands who have signs of satan on their clothes (Versace), drive beautiful cars, travel to prestigious places such as Dubai to celebrate Birthdays. He's a suppo of satan but not a pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by gwama: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
duni04:
I'm just curious as to who exactly goes to this COZA church. COZA people please this question is for you. You have a pastor that committed adultery with a worker in the church, this pastor is yet to confess and seek the forgiveness of his church for this indiscretion. He has even succeeded in leading the poor girl away from Christ because she openly denounced Jesus!
This same pastor is so vain and materialistic, flaunting expensive bags, driving expensive cars and flying in private jets whether charted or borrowed. And you, COZA church members still to to his church and drop your tithes and offering! What exactly does he preach to you guys every Sunday? I'm very curious.

ABSOLUTELY, COZA PEOPLE WHAT YOU LOOK FOR IN ALWAYS GOING IN THIS CHURCH, GOD FATALLY NOT, BUT HELL YES.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
Chai.!!! Dat COZA pastor is a Fvck addict..... very very stupid man.. d useless robust reply I never see am..

idiotic pastors dat sleep with their member...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
beeolhar:
Why is baby freeze always saying negative things about Christian religious leaders?
forget dat thing...before Freze came into d picture...dat stupid COZA pastor is a FVCK addict...beni na me talk am...

tell d truth and d truth shall set u free
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by CellTabRepairs: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na waa

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by obontami: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

If Na Abuja you dey, Omo you don hammer be that. Alele, drive down towards Apo Round about, Turn left when you are at SARS office (Old Abattoir), and drive straight to Gilmor Place............the "Flowers" will convince you. kiss
Too bad I reside in lagos.I woulda love to come to the church. sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Ps3ver: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Robust block
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter by Angelinastto(f): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Danhumprey:
see one of them....... madam space-booker, how are you?
lol i booked the space but have got no comment.
Lemme sell it to you for half a million.
Tongue out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.