Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real (2579 Views)

Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / See What A Six Year Old Figured Out (must Read!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by felixomor: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

In the modern society of today, and not in the primitive mental sphere of most Christians, what can be most despicable and corrupt behavior than;

* Christian leaders using the fraudulently collected offerings and tithes, to gratify their obscene opulence.

*Bishops selling fetish materials as "supernatural gadgets", that can protect against normal painful experiences.

* prophets selling illusionary "divine healing", while they escape to the west for better medicare.

* Church leaders colluding with rogues to perpetuate corruption in Nigeria.

All the charades of the Christian groups, have never been this odious.

U r still not making sense.

So because people use science to make bombs,
We can as well conclude that science is bad and fake?

You see how your brain works? undecided
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by felixomor: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
How is my morality any of a bother? Did you read the article or you are only interested in my sex life cheesy grin "How I Figured Christianity is not Real' is the title of the original article. Read it and answer the questions former christian pastors have been asking. Get your mind off sex would you...Now na morning cheesy

Your morality has decayed.
So you are only venting your anger at that which seeks to correct you. period.

The devil is only helping you to camouflage it.
Deceiving your Own self.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
felixomor:

So because people use science to make bombs,
We can as well conclude that science is bad and fake?

You will only be certified to be updated in modern intelligence, as against that of the philistinic sense you are immersed in, only if you can grace this page with ONE BENEFIT of religious beliefs (in this instance, Christian religion).

1 Like

Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by felixomor: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

You will only be certified to be updated in modern intelligence, as against that of the philistinic sense you are immersed in, only if you can grace this page with ONE BENEFIT of religious beliefs (in this instance, Christian religion).

One benefit is to be able to identify people who reason up side down like u.
People who claim they originated from fish.

That I am sure of.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
felixomor:

So because people use science to make bombs, We can as well conclude that science is bad and fake?
When it comes to logic, you're still marooned in Canaan of Judea.
Because no intelligent mind says bomb is inherently evil.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
felixomor:

One benefit is to be able to identify people who reason up side down like u.
People who claim they originated from fish.

That I am sure of.
Now you have confirmed my assertion that religious folks and schizophrenics share the same mental slant.

The only professionals that identifies psychos are Psychiatrist. Now that your baptism with the Holy Spirit has transformed you to Psychiatrist, your case is very familiar.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by iSpirit1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I found this beautifully -Oh! my vocabulary fails me- written article that I would like to share. Being a journeying christian myself that recently denounced and renounced fundamentalism (It's in the 'holy book' therefore it is fact/true), increasing becoming appalled by pentecostalism and many evangelicals (Of course, if they knew better they would be different key word: knowledge Prov 4:7; 15:4) and the intellectual docility it appears to encourage in our society, I was struck by almost every paragraph of the article. While it is not enough to move me into atheism, or make me less of an adherent of orthodox spirituality but it challenges every reader to think especially as Africans.

Food for thought: How did an omniscient, omnipresent and loving God that created everyone equally 'forget' to include anything about slavery and genocide in his commandments? Perhaps he considered blacks as lesser humans or he was simply created in the minds of people who saw all the good in slavery and even genocide.

https://www.nairaland.com/3647975/journey-out-christianity-michael-runyan
http://new.exchristian.net/2013/11/how-i-figured-out-christianity-is-not.html

My advice to Bible and God defenders let God and the Bible defend themselves, it is not your duty. History tells of countless horrors perpetrated by God and 'Holy' book defenders. If you want to know about history of the world, read books on history; about man and animals and their sexuality read books on Biology; about money, read books on Finance; about life on earth...; anything other than spirituality that you look for in these 'holy' books would most likely turn you into a narcissist that would see nothing wrong or even good in misfortunes of other human beings that are non-adherents of your religion.

"Today I bend the truth to be kind and I have no regret because I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true"

So far, it's a pointless post.

I'll read the article and reply later.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by iSpirit1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

One benefit of Christianity is;

No Christ, No Eternal Life for you. John 3:16, 36. 1John 5:11-12.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
iSpirit1:
So far, it's a pointless post.

I'll read the article and reply later.
at this level of awareness of global nature, what gives you religious folks this delusionary impression, that you folk know everything?

You have not read somebody's conclusion on Christianity, yet you're unintelligently quick to dismiss it as pointless.

Isn't this irrational?

1 Like

Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
iSpirit1:
One benefit of Christianity is;
No Christ, No Eternal Life for you. John 3:16, 36. 1John 5:11-12.
Talk of this present physical world first.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by iSpirit1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

Try check out my post.

www.nairaland.com/3647084/why-did-jesus-die
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by felixomor: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

Now you have confirmed my assertion that religious folks and schizophrenics share the same mental slant.

The only professionals that identifies psychos are Psychiatrist. Now that your baptism with the Holy Spirit has transformed you to Psychiatrist, your case is very familiar.

Adios.
Fish
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by felixomor: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
akintom:

When it comes to logic, you're still marooned in Canaan of Judea.

Because no intelligent mind says bomb is inherently evil.

U cant even Comprehend what I wrote.
Abeg just go.

(I doubt if u wont misInterpret this too sad)
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by akintom(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
iSpirit1:
Try check out my post.

www.nairaland.com/3647084/why-did-jesus-die

Of what PHYSICAL and VERIFIABLE BENEFIT, is the craze about your religion?
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by TheEminentLaity: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
The religious ones here commenting make it seem like to read an understand the OP requires an IQ of James Clerk Maxwell. How difficult is it to read a well thought and elaborate narrative of a journey out of Christianity by a former Christian?

To think people gather every Sunday to interact worse still to be taught by people like these 'Christ-like' commenters speaks a lot about our society. You are Africans with a history or who taught you your history holds no water because its not in your holy book? Christianity itself has evolved (yes evolution) over the centuries even into this madness, as I like to call it, we have in the country. You don't have to be stupid to be religious neither do you have to be a lunatic.

The Bible writers didn't know any better in describing the world around them. What's your excuse? Africa wake up!!! Knowledge is power. It liberates.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by orisa37: 3:11am On Feb 25, 2017
akintom:

Just as a schizophrenic will defend his "sanity", since schizophrenia was first diagnosed over 2000 years ago.

Until a schizophrenic is cured, he never agrees that he's suffering from mental illness.

I agree I'm suffering 100% from it. Please help me.

Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by orisa37: 3:23am On Feb 25, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

you see what I'm talking about. You would rather see me ran over by monster truck than for me to share an opinion. Look inwards to the monster your religion has turned you into. On the contrary, I would love to read your thoughts and encourage the quest for factual knowledge.

God, In Christ Jesus, is FACT, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. And He is THE INSTRUCTOR AND AUTHOR OF ALL ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS.
May The God of Nigeria bless you IJN AMEN.
Re: MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real by TheEminentLaity: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
OK. Do you know these yourself or you are simply being defensive ie. God, in Christ Jesus, as FACT? Also as instructor and author of all actions interactions and movements?
Come let's reason together.
FACTS are NOT Opinions
Oxygen in its ground state is gas, FACT
All actions interactions and movements of animals are linked to the nervous system.

1. So, could you elaborate how God, in Christ Jesus is FACT when even within christianity his divinity is disputed. This could be dated back to the 4th century Arius including references from Gospel of St Thomas

2. If God as you know him instructs and authors all actions then it is logical that he is responsible for all the good and bad in the world. God is responsible for the fresh air we breathe, the good food we eat as well as the Rwandan genocide, slavery and slave trade. Right? Or God never gets the blame?

***God of Nigeria? I never heard of him/her/it

orisa37:

God, In Christ Jesus, is FACT, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. And He is THE INSTRUCTOR AND AUTHOR OF ALL ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS.
May The God of Nigeria bless you IJN AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Created The Devil?? / Some One Gave One Billion From Ark Project, Bishop Oyedepo / Peter,the Foundation Of The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.