Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,392 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. (492 Views)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Ekiti 2018: No Room For Zoning In APC – Bimbo Daramola Tells Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. by akjeg(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
A member of the 7th National Assembly, Hon.Bimbo Daramola had this to say on the brutal killings of Nigerians in South Africa.
The Bestiality of # South # Africans !!! And Unsettling acquiescence of # Federal # Government of # Nigeria !!!
Nigerian lives matter!!! Call to act NOW!!!
I just watched the horrific and horror laden treatment of my brothers in south Africa. Initially I did not believe these reports .
But just saw the graphic videos and God I can't bear this no more. I recall that I moved a motion as a member of House of representatives on the treatment meted to Nigerians in South Africa. And the then Ambassador a gentleman demonstrated so much of sobriety and promised that this will never happen again.
We believed him . How wrong we were . We gave you south Africans the benefit of second chance now you have blown it to smithereen.
I saw the Nigerian ambassador on a guided tour of the wreckage that has become the relics of erstwhile thriving businesses now garbage. The lifelong investments of my compatriots have been reduced to nothing particularly the hardworking ones .
I heard her say she would raise a 3 man delegation to come report this on Abuja and those who lost property would be encouraged to put them together with a view to getting south African government to pay back ; how puerile and jejune! Will they bring back innocent lives killed in such horrific manner?
How can our this ambassador reduce this organised assault and deliberate cleansing to reparations ? Methinks she doesn't understand the rudiments of citizen diplomacy . # nigerianlivesfirst
Today I declare that the narrative MUST CHANGE! WE MUST SAY NO MORE!
I'm tired of this colouring it nice attitude. They give it one big high fallutin word "xenophobia " and these ingrates, bastards and ungrateful idiots (I'm not apologetic) will maul Nigerian citizens down in the most horrific way , practically slaughtering human beings , machetting them, driving daggers through them ? For being Nigerians? Hell No!! Not only must the narrative change but action MUST CHANGE!
Yoruba my ethnic group say " kaka ki Ologini se Akapo Ekun , ki onikaluku se ode e lototo!
2. Eni to ba ni ki la ma see? A ma nse ko ri ni !
Now south Africa has showed beyond doubts that they are irresponsible and this had gone on too far too long! Enough is Enough! Can they slaughter Americans or British citizens like that in their hundreds?
No life is more important than the other and this must be made clear .
Consequently though I don't believe in an eye for an eye but in cases such as this , where that is the way people can learn I therefore today advice that south Africans in Nigerians are no longer our brothers, south Africa is no longer a brother nation rather south Africa and their nationals here are enemies and will be so treated. I'm not sounding off or jiving !
Nigerian Government should immediately commence the severance of diplomatic , bilateral or any form of relationship with south Africa.
Secondly begin the process of evacuation of Nigerians back home to safety except those who choose to stay back at their own risk and south Africans too must leave Nigeria because we the citizens cannot tolerate this anymore.
I will personally lead a protest to the foreign affairs ministry within 7 days if the Nigerian government treats this as another item that will be lost in diplomatic finnese.
The embassy of south Africa should remain shut until the government of south Africa led by her president offers tangible explanations. Otherwise we will close it down NEVER TO BE OPENED. We will turn IT TO A MUSEUM OF NATIONAL PRIDE AND LIBERTY!!!
This POST serves as advance notice. And the count down to show down with south Africa starts now!
What nonsense? Aifeni peni aifeyan peyan tara oko fi san bante wolu!
A da yin loko e fi mbawa laya sun!!
A fun yin leyin e fi nge waje!!!!
B'Olubadan ba wo sokoto penpe o mo egbe baba Eni to nse.
That this giant has a feet of clay does not change the fact that your liberty from your task masters was watered by the toils of Nigerians. Alainironu. Ebi yin ko. Not your fault!!!
# notokillingofnigerians
# nigerianlivescount
# xenophobicsarecriminals
# Onekillingtoomuch
# ifgovernmentdoesnotdefenduswewill
# nomoredisdainfornigerianlives
# enoughisenough
# southafricansmustleavenigeria
My former colleague Hon # Halima # Bukar # Abba now Minister of foreign affairs state and the Minister of foreign affairs you have been served notice.
South Africans in Nigeria ; ambassador and interests to also note!!!
Your time to act starts now!!!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. by Hayorstimmy: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Honourable Mr man sir, we need actions and not just mere making mouth on the internet.... All thanks to NANS who took this matter up, maybe you wouldn't have watched the video.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. by Bishop000(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Both the National Assembly and FG are just toothless bulldogs... They only comment on irrelevant matters and mute on matters that concern it's citizens. Is being a Nigerian a curse or a blessing self? Let me come and be going...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. by subtlemee(f): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerian politicians always hiding behind media and keyboard to exhibit false bravado..

I want to see the action after the 7days not analysis of what you watch on video
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Hon.bimbo Daramola Gives Ultimatum. by limeta(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2017
The looting in Nigeria is the main reason for this.
If things were alright at home the south africa people would respect us.
Where ever a Nigerian goes the looting problems go with them
Looters don,t see or feel any of the heat
they in the best houses,hotels,where only money talk.
Bring yr politicians past and present to the day,s test.
RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria? / Don't Establish Army Batallions In Southern Kaduna -Southern Kaduna Youth To FG / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.