Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) (41290 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Humble man.
May your days be long.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Mum before I reach that man's age, I'll make you reap the fruit of your labour. I pray God keeps you alive to see your boy become the man you dreamt of. #IyaNiWura #GodBlessTheWomen
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by jide219(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Olubukola16:
I really wish to do this for my mother too. She has really tried, she's just the best! I love her so much. Seeing the smiles on her face always is just what I want, Oluwa answer my prayers! God bless all the good mothers.
are dere bad mothers
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
mommy am very sorry for am yet to do this,soon by God's grace.KUDOS TO WOMEN&LADIES IN D HOUSE LOVE U ALL

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

Maybe dad is dead? I do not think a Nigerian child with mom and dad would go ahead to buy a car for his mom alone. Plus, dads hardly do publicity stints like moms grin grin
yeah, you may be right . But we all know majority of Nigerian dads do not play their role of being a father. In all, mothers are just liable to enjoy more than fathers no matter what the case is ...also,I've an uncle that's like a hybrid of one of the best mother and father! Kudos to responsible fathers out there jawe!
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by theway83: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Lord let me eat the fruit of my labour.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
farouk2much:

make she ququ sellam coz it not easy to handle a car in dis recession

She should sell her child sweat? ?

You only have 250mb of brain

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by thestevens: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Mother's love...she deserve more..love my mum any day
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2017
artade:
Mothers are great. The make lots of sacrifices for us. Appreciate them with gifts, but besides that, be there for them. A call everyday (or every other day) will add so much joy to their lives.

Calling mama again right now.

U are 100% right.

Not about money and gift alone.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by delishpot: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
bobolizim:
yeah, you may be right . But we all know majority of Nigerian dads play their role of being a father. In all, mothers are just liable to enjoy more than fathers no matter what the case is ...also,I've an uncle that's like a hybrid of one of the best mother and father! Kudos to responsible fathers out there jawe!

Yes, kudos to them. The problem Dads face is they are made to believe that by just providing money(mostly), they played their role well. That is a very false assumption. A mother does not think that just providing good food, clothes and a clean house is all there is to motherhood.
They go deeper, embrace the kids deeper. Dads don't show it as well as moms do. A typical mom in her life time would tell the kids I love you while a dad would hardly do so verbally. I think, kids gravitate towards mom with such open gifts because of that bond. The moms have been saying it, working with the kids towards it, prepping the child for the greatvday when the world will watch her crowned in glory as her child wraps her with a cloth of grace and favour. That is why many kids do it. Not because they do not think dads deserve it, but because they know that is the joy their mother has been putting all those efforts to reap, it is all mom has been openly praying for, fasting for, waking them for midnight prayers for, calling them suddenly not to forget what daddy said etc Moms live for this day and more.They do for dads. They just don't do it in such flamboyant publicity way.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Did she ask him where/what/how he did to get the money?african parents are the most fuckedup parents on earth I swear.

Some of them didn't even raise their kids past primary school level not to talk of secondary or university,then that child comes home one day with a car and you're there jumping around like an amoeba in the name of dancing....Iya you're thief too.

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2017
jide219:
are dere bad mothers
Yes, there are some wicked mothers.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2017
mummy mi o , mummy mi o mummy mi.. mummy mi

i will do anything for you

** in wizkid's voice**
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

Yes, kudos to them. The problem Dads face is they are made to believe that by just providing money, they played their role well. That is a very false assumption. A mother does not think that just providing good food, clothes and a clean house is all there is to motherhood.
They go deeper, embrace the kids deeper. Dads don't show it as well as moms do. A typical mom in her life time would tell the kids I love you while a dad would hardly do so verbally. I think, kids gravitate towards mom with such open gifts because of that bond. The moms have been saying it, working with the kids towards it, prepping the child for the greatvday when the world will watch her crowned in glory as her child wraps her with a cloth of grace and favour. That is why many kids do it. Not because they do not think dads deserve it, but because they know that is the joy their mother has been putting all those efforts to reap. They do for dads. They just don't do it in such flamboyant publicity way.
yes oo, fathers can hardly sacrifice their own happiness for their children's and also, most dads do not really believe they have any fruit of labor to reap . Some work so hard to secure their own future and not their children's .
My maternal grand father never sent any of his children to school even though he was wealthy then cause he believed he would never wait for any child to cater for his needs .Seriously speaking,I still have folks that still say this and of course it has impact on their actions towards their responsibility...

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by princejones(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Am so happy for them,the mother is really full of joy
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Xano(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Awesome.
Mums, they know ours children. She can discipline you, after console you.

She can flog you, after treat you with penicillin. smiley

She can handle (deal with you, treat you right) through your adolescent age.
Mothers go through a lot to train up their children.
She would also give you a dressing up to treat your wife right.
Mothers are awesome beings, God blessed us with.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by sirusX(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
It doesn't matter the gift...be it a car or something else, the intention of being a part of your son's success in a joyful moment of any mother/father
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by shigoawesu(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Dear Mama their is no way i can pay you back but my plan is to show you that i understand
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2017
euromilion:
Did she ask him what/how he did to get the money?african parents are the most fuckedup parents on earth I swear.

Some of them didn't even raise their kids past primary school level not to talk of secondary or university,then that child comes home one day with a car and you're there jumping around like an amoeba in the name of dancing....Iya you're thief too.
youre the stupidest thing I've ever seen comment on my life!!! Haba,we all know not everyone can be thief like you,there're still people who make their money legitimately..And what's your own business in knowing whether she's asked or not ?
How can you be so sure she didn't invest in his life ? African mother on the average are the best thing I've seen ...I've seen people sell their personal stuffs cause of the happiness of their children/child be as it may.

I've seen a mother use the money she's suppose to use to buy building materials to complete her house to buy London ticket for her child. Haba don't be too bitter,not everyone is like prostitute mothers you see around you everyday! Do not insult people's dignity anyhow! Have a nice day angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by ollybelleza: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Become an Agent with Billionairebet... For enquire call OLAITAN:09050097742
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
If only i still had a mum, would have done more for her
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by kennys: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mothers deserve more don't ask me y...

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by chocorex(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na ones the woman nak egede
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Judasjudas(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
lollmaolol:

Even Judas won't betray mum , nice.
grin

.. only Jesus we know how to betray ..

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Hope She Knows The Kind Of Job Her Son Is Doing.....Nice Tho
Nigerians and their negativity mtcheww
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
joys of motherhood
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hope its legit money

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by chukagates(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Orpe7:
Hope its legit money
fool!! go and make your own and buy your mama a car too..naija too get plenty bad belle
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by kennys: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
chukagates:
fool!! go and make your own and buy your mama a car too..naija too get plenty bad belle
'

Bad belle everywhere
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by iDrawGallery(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk2much:

make she ququ sellam coz it not easy to handle a car in dis recession
. Givers will never experience recession.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by iDrawGallery(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Olubukola16:
I really wish to do this for my mother too. She has really tried, she's just the best! I love her so much. Seeing the smiles on her face always is just what I want, Oluwa answer my prayers! God bless all the good mothers.
whatever you ask for in my name,ye shall receive. Mark 11: 24. Delay is not denial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video) / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.